Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

Joshua Charbonneau

Sales Professional
4.2

November 05, 2017

"Amazing place and people"

- longmire83

I am so happy my husband and I came to Camp Chevrolet! Wonderful people, friendly atmosphere, and Patrick Stevers is the most amazing salesman ever. He went above and beyond to help us get our brand new truck. I would recommend anyone to go to Patrick for a new vehicle!

Patrick Stevers

October 25, 2017

"Would not honor 60 day warrenty after purchase."

- Ramondo

I recently purchased a 2012 GMC Sierra from Camp Chevrolet. Once I got home I realized that the steering wheel did not lock upon shutting the vehicle down. I called in to have the problem resolved and the issue repaired. We scheduled an appointment. When I was there, I was told that the steering lock function was not put on 2012 GMC's. I have searched multiple dealerships service department including Becker GMC dealer here locally. I was told that there is a mechanism broken and that was an fairly easy fix. Camp Chevrolet solutions person contacted me and we scheduled an appointment with the service manager. Again, I was told the same thing. That was not a function on 2012 GMC Sierra's but it was on Denali's. The service manager suggested that I called General Motors. The bottom line here is that the joy of my purchase of a $27000 vehicle has been smashed. I so now which that I would have never purchased from Camp Chevrolet. Would I recommend this DEALER? NEVER! I guess the sales staff should have known product knowledge and shared that up front. Respectfully, an unhappy customer.

Kent Latimer
Steven Monek
3.0

October 05, 2017

"Fantastic out-of-state car-buying experience!"

- Kyle R

Mike McCaughey in sales was an absolute pleasure to work with. As I was buying out of state, I wasn't able to look at the car until I was ready to take it off the lot, but Mike went above and beyond the call of duty as far as getting all of the paperwork taken care of beforehand and being super communicative throughout the entire process about what I needed to send in and have with me when I arrived. He got me a great deal and it definitely felt like he cared about me as a customer. I can't recommend him enough to anyone looking to do business over at Camp. Thanks Mike!

Michael McCaughey