Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

Billy Maddox

Cody Edwards, Sales, Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

Cody Edwards

November 28, 2018

"Great Customer Service "

- Lhaas89

I bought my Chevy Cruze here about 4 years ago and loved it! Had amazing service back then and refer everyone and anyone I know to buy their car from Camp Chevrolet! Traded my Chevy Cruze in for Jeep Renegade about two weeks ago and again had AMAZING customer service. They took their time with my family, we’re kind, knew what I wanted and was very reasonable. Any car I’ve looked at from Camp Chevrolet has awesome pricing. You just can’t beat it! They gave me a reasonable price on my trade in as well. Even though I did not buy a Chevy, I am in love with my Jeep and they seemed to know a lot about different makes and models and what my family would be safe in. (They didn’t just try to sell me on a Chevy) The salesmen who helped us was very kind and pulled out every car we wanted to look at and was very patient with us and my crying child. The finance process was fast and easy and he explained every step! Again! I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Camp Chevrolet. One tiny small complaint I have is when I call the phone number from the website it rings a lot and then I’ll get transfered and no one answers? No big deal, but honestly it’s probably because they’re busy because they’re so AWESOME!!! Thanks Camp Chevrolet!

Zeb Zilar
Other Employees : Shea Ratcliff-5 stars Excellent

November 16, 2018

"Mohammad Ali was a great Sales Person"

- Alex Jhon

Mohammed Ali was a great sales person fantastic personality. I was there yesterday to purchase my 3rd vehicle from him but he doesnt work there anymore. I wanted to put review about him if I can get his phone number.

David McCaughey
Other Employees : Mohammed Ali

August 16, 2018

"Fraud"

- kgg

Camp Chevrolet’s service department is a joke. They were supposed to do an oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, refill Def fluid, and fill the tires on my Cruze. Got the car back and the only thing they did was change the oil even though the paperwork said otherwise. Additionally, I scheduled my appointment through their online system, received multiple confirmation emails, and when I showed up they told me I didn’t have an appointment and there was no record of it. Don’t buy a car here.

Other Employees : Joshua Driggs