Camp Chevrolet Cadillac

Billy Maddox

August 16, 2018

"Fraud"

- kgg

Camp Chevrolet’s service department is a joke. They were supposed to do an oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, refill Def fluid, and fill the tires on my Cruze. Got the car back and the only thing they did was change the oil even though the paperwork said otherwise. Additionally, I scheduled my appointment through their online system, received multiple confirmation emails, and when I showed up they told me I didn’t have an appointment and there was no record of it. Don’t buy a car here.

August 12, 2018

"Broken promises "

- wildwill

They didn't follow through with what they promised by fixing the damage sustained on my brand new 2017 Chev Camaro Fiftieth Anniversary while on their car lot. The general manager, Jim Johnson, has yet to return my many phone calls and email messages. Leslie in Administration didn't return a phone call which she promised, nor did she return my calls. I had a bad feeling driving into the Camp Chevy parking lot. Always trust your gut. I wish I would have taken my business elsewhere, but I just had to have one of the last 2017 Fifty Anniversary Camaros in the country. I'm happy with the car and with my salesperson, Jordon. However, Jim Johnson needs to learn how to be a real general manager.

Jordan Nissen
Jim Johnson
Leslie Heineman

July 26, 2018

"did a big WOW again"

- Jyoshikawa

its my 2nd time getting a car from you guys and I dont have beter words to describe how great Cody is when he is with a customer especially me. It was better than the first time and striving for excellece. He he awesome excellent customer service and beyond everything i was expecting. Excellent job Cody. and Thank you so very much.

Cody Edwards