Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Benton, AR

1,948 Reviews
We are open for business as usual, but that doesn't mean we are being careless. We are taking extra steps all throughout the day to make sure everything is sanitized, both inside the dealership and the cars. We have eliminated our beverage and snack station for the time being, closed off the childrens play area, distanced the chairs in the waiting area, created wipe down stations for the cars that you are going to look at and your trade, providing gloves to every customer, fresh pens to those who need one, and eliminated any unnecessary confined office gatherings. Just a few more of the ways that #CampbellCares Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (previously Landers CDJR) is located in the heart of Saline County, smack dab between Benton and Bryant and is part of the Little Rock Metro. The owner lives five minutes from the dealership which allows him to attend school events for his three daughters who go to school in Saline County, active in a church here in Saline County where he and his family worship, and be found in the dealership every day talking with customers, both new and old. Stop on by and see the difference that being locally owned and family focused makes!

7800 Alcoa Rd

Benton, AR

72019

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 1,948 reviews

January 15, 2022

I had a seamless buying experience with Campbell. I searched their inventory online, knowing little about the dealership. They happened to have the exact car I had been looking for across Central Arkan More

by cby

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, cby, for taking the time to give Jason Glover, Devin James, George Runk, Johnathan Wallace, and David Wheeler 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that it was "1st class experience" and the "best car buying" you've ever experienced! We are truly blessed to have them on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Congratulations! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 15, 2022

Josh was a awesome helping me with this vehicle including my Dodge Challenger I do appreciate everything what he is doing he is a very awesome man More

by Tyler pratt

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, Tyler pratt, for taking the time to give Josh Walker 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that "very awesome man" works with us and YOU! We are truly blessed to have him on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Congratulations! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442

Tyler pratt responded

I do appreciate the hard work that Josh helped with me with the new vehicle I do love the Kia that he got me in this car is amazing

January 13, 2022

Best service I have ever experienced in all my vehicle purchases. Went out of their way to make us happy. If I purchase any more vehicles I will be calling them and will recommend them to all my friends. More

by charliecaldwellccc
Other Employees : Heath Cambell
Jan 14, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, charliecaldwellccc, for taking the time to give Jason Glover and Torin Powers 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that it was the "best Service" you've ever experienced when buying! We are truly blessed to have them on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Congratulations! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 12, 2022

During a very brief and unpleasant experience at Campbells with another salesman, we had been introduced to a salesman by the name of Jordan. He really stuck out to me that day because of his gentle More

by jesseandjodie
Jan 12, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, jesseandjodie, for taking the time to give Jordan Branson and Barrett McAlister, and Luke Kordmeier such a great review and 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that we've "gained your trust" and created a "lifelong" customer!! We are truly blessed to have them on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Congratulations! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 11, 2022

your sales person big al roseburrow was the best sales person I ever worked with he did what he said he would do More

by KBRYAN85
Jan 11, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, KBRYAN85, for taking the time to give Al Roseburrow such a great review and Alan Benoit 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that he was the "best sales person" ever!! We are truly blessed to have them on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Congratulations! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 09, 2022

Luke , Jordan and. Barrett were amazing in my buying experience. I appreciate their knowledge and patience with me throughout the process. I would recommend Campbell for any future vehicle purchase! More

by HUBBARD0
Other Employees : Luke Kordsmeier and Barret McAlister
Jan 10, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, HUBBARD0, for taking the time to give Luke, Jordan, and Barrett 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that this was an "amazing" buying experience!! We are truly blessed to have them on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Congratulations! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 08, 2022

It was the best vehicle purchasing experience that I have ever experienced! Everyone that I dealt with was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I am extremely pleased with the service that I received. More

by SBMYERS1@SBCGLOBAL.NET
Jan 10, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, SBMYERS1@SBCGLOBAL.NET, for taking the time to give Alan Coats 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that this was the "best" buying experience you've ever had...! We are truly blessed to have him on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Congratulations! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 06, 2022

Quick easy and painless! Found the truck online, called to verify it was actually there, put down a deposit over the phone. When I arrived the Truck was positioned front and center. I was in and out in More

by texasdhd
Jan 07, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, texasdhd, for taking the time to give Dustin Alford 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our "in and out" and "very enjoyable" buying experience! We are truly blessed to have him on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Happy New Year! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 05, 2022

Excellent customer service. Quick, professional. I will be back. Love my new car. Thank you More

by Vandylavelle@yahoo.com
Jan 05, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, Vandylavelle@yahoo.com, for taking the time to give Matt Newcomb 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our "quick" and 'professional" buying experience! We are truly blessed to have him on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Happy New Year! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

January 04, 2022

Excellent dealership. Torin Powers great sales guy! Smooth transaction. Nice truck and was able to get truck to me quick. More

by brauss
Jan 05, 2022 -

Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you, brauss, for taking the time to give Torin Powers 5-Stars at Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our "excellent and smooth" dealership and Torin is a great sales guy! We are truly blessed to have him on our team! We really appreciate you. Welcome to the Campbell Car Family! Let us know if you need anything! Happy New Year! Thank you, Desiree Lovell Campbell Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram 7800 Alcoa Road Benton, AR 72019 desiree@campbellcars.com CELL: 501-317-5442 OFFICE: 501-316-5220

1 - 10 of 1,948 results