Campbell Volkswagen of Edmonds

ALAN KEMPER, INTERNET SALES, Campbell Volkswagen of Edmonds

ALAN KEMPER

INTERNET SALES

October 17, 2017

"Campbell Volkswagen was Hope in Action for Me and My Jetta."

- Michaune

Optimism - Service repaired my Jetta on my first day of work within my budget and without delay. Thanks for “making things new within and without”.

SONNY LIM
Other Employees : Stevie, Ryan, Larry, return-courtesy driver

July 20, 2017

"No pressure! Comfortable and easy! "

- Amakah

After visiting a few dealerships who had the car we wanted and experiencing high pressure, rude salesmen and a sales manager who seemed to have no interest in working with us, Campbell Nelson was a breath of fresh air. From the moment we walked in we were welcomed, greeted by friendly staff and gently walked through the process of buying exactly what we wanted. We felt respected and listened to. Never rushed, offered water and coffee and frankly, everyone was just nice and upbeat. Not in a slimed salesman way, but in a human way. Even after we had all the paperwork done, Scott Boone, our salesman made sure we knew how everything worked and that we were comfortable. We've already told others about our positive experience. Easiest car buying experience ever!

Scott Boone

June 05, 2017

"3,000 miles of faith"

- Peter Broderick

Johnnie Lamm made my buying experience the easiest I've ever had. That's something when you consider I live in Maine! The entire purchase was handled via email and phone. The car was the first for my daughter and now she's spoiled due to the smooth transaction. Johnnie and his team went out of their way, even picking my daughter up at the airport and taking her to the dealership. Thank you.

Johnnie Lamm, Debbie Saldana, Juana Seferi, Ron Krumm