Camping World of Vacaville

1.6

5065 Quinn Road, Vacaville, California 95688 Directions

1 Review of Camping World of Vacaville

February 13, 2018

"Terrible purchase experience and lack of service "

- Jessica

My purchase experience here was so bad I thought it had to be for one of those candid camera shows where they try to make customers freak out. These guys pulled my credit for a loan application without my permission (I made an all cash purchase) forgot about installing a hitch, kept me in the dealership for over eight hours on pickup day, lied repeatedly and didn't do most of the technician inspection I paid something like $1300 for. After finally getting the brand new fifth wheel home, problems began piling up. It flooded due to a drain pipe never being connected at the factory, the wall melted the first time I used the stove, the water heater quit working, and the list goes on and on. They ignored my calls for weeks and told me that the warranty salesman who told me I could get mobile warranty service at my location had lied. Months have gone by and some of these problems have still not been addressed. Each time I call to follow up on parts it take 5 to 10 calls to get a reply and then I'm told they didn't even know they were supposed to order parts. It's just ridiculous at this point.

Fred Hanson, Dick Drury