Capital Nissan of Wilmington

David Kelley

September 08, 2017

"Nissan Murano"

- Jcsccs

Great experience purchasing a new Murano. Sales agent Robbie Little did a fantastic job getting us the car we wanted. Recommend Capital Nissan if you want a great deal

Robbie Little

July 18, 2017

"Terrible Service"

- No service

I called on a Saturday afternoon to schedule a express service oil change and inquired about price. First of all no one would answer the phone so I called again and talked to the operator and again she forwarded me and again no one would answer. So, I left a message with name and phone for them to call. They never called. This just tells me they could care less about servicing my G37 Infinity. I went on line with Firestone and obtained a coupon for 58 dollars for Pennzoil Synthetic, made an appointment which they confirmed. Now that is how you do business.

None noone would respond

June 30, 2017

"Patrick Barnes was very professional and helped in every way"

- Laddie

So glad I hooked up with Patrick Barnes, he made the total transaction a true blessing, Can not say that for the Sales Manager!!! Best I do not say any more, overall experience was very good. Patrick is a true asset for your company.... We ended up buying 2 cars, one for me and one for my lady friend.

Patrick Barnes