Capital Subaru of Greensboro

Scott Martinez, Sales Associate, Capital Subaru of Greensboro

Scott Martinez

Sales Associate

January 21, 2018

"Great service! Tony made sure that every need I had was met!"

- Phondai22

This dealership went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable with my purchase! When I came in to look at another car, they quickly found an alternative after selling the newer model! After some hectic back and forth, Tony allowed us to think it over before sweetening the deal even more. I’m so happy with my 2013 Hyundai Elantra; I cant thank Tony enough.

Tony Posey
Gabriel Ramos

January 21, 2018

"No nonsense and straight forward sales experience"

- Maureen

My husband and I purchase new vehicles fairly frequently...about one a year! Because of that, we have had every sales experience out there. All we ever want is a straight forward sales person who respects us as knowledgeable customers. Terry Whiting is that and then some! She is responsive and straightforward. She communicates quickly and thoroughly and made this purchasing experience simple! We can only assume that the rest of our experience with the dealership is going to be just as smooth!!

Terri Whiting

"Outstanding Service"

- Happy Customer

Bob Cooley took a lot of time with us as we looked at several different cars. He was very knowledgable about the cars and we never felt pressured. We ended up with a Subaru Legacy and we love it! Great car to match a great experience.

Bob Cooley