Capital Subaru of Greensboro

Tony Posey

June 21, 2018

"Thank you!"

- Jennifer Verified Customer

Each employee was super friendly and helpful! They worked with me on the price and were available for all of my questions. I love that they were not pushy and allowed me time to make my decision while still staying in contact with me to see if I had any concerns.

Christopher Williams
Pat Patterson
Benjamin Hedgecock
Other Employees : Desmond Mcphail and Brian Boulay both 5 stars!

June 21, 2018

"Excellent"

- CBISCOE2 Verified Customer

Service was timely done and seemed to be exactly what vehicle needed now. Very good detailed listing of what done was on the service sheet I received and showed what needed done next. Katie was outstanding. Thank you Dale for your good management too.

Katie Brown

June 20, 2018

"Don worked hard to get us a Great Deal"

- Romans828

Don was great to work with. He has great customer service. Not only did we feel he went out of his way to meet our needs and wants but gave us a better deal than we expected. My wife and I are very pleased!!

Don Smith