Capitol Chevrolet Montgomery

Chris Kynard

October 15, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- David

During my process in looking for a new car, Fione went above and beyond to help me in my search for the right vehicle. He took the time to listen to what I was wanting and went on a search to find the truck for me. A couple of days later he called to let me know he had found a truck the fit my criteria. When I came up to Capital Chevrolet to look at the truck he had called me about, it seems the right truck in this case found me and happened to be on the showroom floor. We took it for a test drive and I decided this was the one for me. Fione and I sat down discussing my trade-in value and finance options. After answering all my questions and working to get me the best deal, I left the dealership completely satisfied! About week later he called to check in on me to see how I was enjoying my truck. I really appreciate that he gave me his undivided attention before and after the sale. I could not ask for a better sales experience! I would recommend Fione to others who are looking to buy a Chevy.

Fione Williams

October 12, 2017

"Good customer service. "

- jburkesbrew

Working with the dealer on a deal. I'm changing my original post, will update after we finish out. Fione was very straightforward and I appreciate that. I think the transaction will be a good one. .

Devin Jemison

September 01, 2017

"Courteous Professional Service"

- Jan H.

Brian has always been courteous and professional. He always lets me know the cost of the service before they start and calls me if anything else is found. I am a repeat customer.

Brian Gjesvold