CarVision Mitsubishi

Keith Penny

January 11, 2019

"Great experience !!!"

- Jamillahdallas

I went to this dealership with low hopes of getting the car I wanted. I had already been approved elsewhere but was ordered the wrong car! This place was magical not only did the sales consultant assure me that I would get the car I wanted but the other staff did an excellent job in making sure I stayed in my budget even went as far as negotiating the price! Also the appraiser TONY was a life saver !!! He did things for my trade in that I will remember for LIFE! Car Vision as a whole is the BEST dealership I’ve ever bought a car from!

Lani Davis-Wint
Other Employees : Tony (appraiser)

January 05, 2019

"Very accommodating"

- HappyCustomer

I bought a van from car vision a few years ago, and they were super nice the first tim around, so when it came tome to replace said van, my first search was definitely with car vision. The vast array of used cars makes it easy for anyone woth any budget to find the right car. Our Sales person Lani, was super sweet and made it so easy for us, even though we had to leave and return more then once in the same day.

January 04, 2019

"I had a very good experience "

- Curtis H Jr

I enjoyed my experience at your dealership. The service I got was excellent, And I was greeted instantly and got served right a way. Very happy!

Keith Penny