CarVision Mitsubishi

Certified Sales Consultant

September 21, 2018

"Nice experience overall"

- Jay4505

Came in to see if i was able to get approved and drove home with a 2016 ford f150. Lani was very helpful along the whole process.

Lani Davis-Wint

September 20, 2018

"Helpful and Hassle Free"

- Panama123

My husband and I was on the market for a very short time this past weekend. Literally, from Sat to Mon and after narrowing it down to a Nissan Pathfinder we opted to come here after we kinda wasted time driving around elsewhere on Monday. Keith Penny immediately greeted us, showed us around the lot, took us a test drive, gave us info and helped us seal a good deal. He was accommodating and helpful all the way. We appreciated his help, will recommend to others.

Keith Penny

September 19, 2018

"A huge blessing in my life! "

- Gpiner

I was completely in turmoil upon my arrival at the dealership, however, I was immediately put at ease by Mr. Penny welcoming me and reassuring my that I would "be okay". Yet, while awaiting the financial services process, I once again held fear and low and behold, Mr. Penny worked a human service compassion and provided the utmost sincere and humanistic intervention!!!

Keith Penny