Carbone Hyundai of Bennington

Internet Sales Manager

March 18, 2019

"Airbag replaced. "

- PEGPAT11 Verified Customer

The staff here is caring, efficient and quick! Give them all a raise. It is hard to find great customer service in this day and age.

March 14, 2019

"A+ service. "

- MIKEBEVERIDGE43 Verified Customer

The staff is friendly and operates effectively. They did everything in a manner. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you to their staff for a stress free buying experience.

Seth Harrington

February 28, 2019

"Longest, car buying experience of my life........"

- VWAGNER Verified Customer

Scott Rose, and Jason Lacroix were the individuals I dealt with through my entire experience of buying my car. Before I get into the details, I appreciate that they attempted to correct the bad experience near the end. They paid for a rental car until the 8 months that it took to clear the registration was complete. I bought my car in July, 2018, and on February 26th 2019, I was finally through the paperwork that should have been completed after I signed for the vehicle on July 19th 2018. I had the car driven to my location when it arrived I noticed there was an estimated 2600.00 worth of damage on the passenger side(I had the damage appraised). At no point in time did anyone from the dealership mention the damage to the vehicle. When i called to complain, they said that "Sorry someone should have told you, however it is a used car you purchased sight un-seen" Ok, I understand , however any reputable car company would have disclosed that info and I would have stopped the sale before the car was ever driven to me. Furthermore, given it was their mistake they would only reimburse me 1000.00 to go to the repairs, and because they wouldn't reimburse me for the transport I was stuck with the car. Four months of ownership, and I received a letter in the mail from MVA saying the registration on my car I traded in was about to be suspended, I called Carbone, they faxed over the info and said it was all taken care of. Not even two months latter I received another letter in the mail from MVA(Motor Vehicle Administration) that my registration and tags were both suspended. Again I called Carbone and they took a total of 3 months (Dec.-Feb 26th) to finalize the paperwork. There was little to no communication from the Car company, checking in, follow ups, or updates. I heard from them when I called numerous times trying to figure out the next steps, and where we were in the process. So to sum it up, it was the worst car buying experience, with terrible customer service, that resulted in a damaged car, three months of car payments on a car I couldn't drive, and couldn't even fix because the funds were not enough and the car couldn't be driven anyway. I will never shop here or any of there stores again, my friends and family have all been made aware and the company has been reported to the Better Business Bureau. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS CAR COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Jason Lacroix, Scott Rose