Carey Paul Honda

Chris McDaniel

October 19, 2017

"One word - AMAZING!"

- 1Rankin

From the moment my husband and I walked up to Carey Paul Honda, we could tell customer service was a priority. We were cared for with the utmost kindness and respect, thanks to our wonderful sales professional Wilbert and business manager Paul. I can say that the professionals at Carey Paul Honda truly earned our business, and we are happy to have settled on a first-class vehicle while receiving first-class service.

Other Employees : Paul Davis

September 30, 2017

"Great Customer Service!! "

- Roscoe

Our salesperson Mr. Wilbert Richardson was very professional, polite and courteous of our concerns. Will be recommending him to our friends. Overall, everyone at CAREY PAUL HONDA were all very nice and professional. Thank you ALL for a great experience.

September 27, 2017

"Phenomenal, Excellent, Amazing."

- tankermable063

Phenomenal Experience, Excellent customer service Bobby, Paul, and Tony they were very patient and kind. They did everything they could to put me in the car I wanted. Each step of the process was explained to me. Bobby held my hand through the whole process keeping me confident. I drove off in my brand new car on cloud nine.

Tony Henry