Carlisle Cadillac Buick GMC

Service Adviser

December 15, 2018

"Great"

- tc1634 Verified Customer

Quick, easy and not pushy. Great customer service. It was nice to deal with them. Worked with me on pricing and financing. Service center is great too.

Bob Purvis
Jason Ramey

December 14, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- carroll311 Verified Customer

I was able to get an appointment quickly and my truck was completed faster then expected. All the staff was professional and pleasant. Recommend them highly.

Tyler Carroll

December 12, 2018

"Great experience "

- brianben40 Verified Customer

I forgot my original appointment. The service department hooked me up and got me set up on Saturday morning for my oil change. They called and recommended for state and imission inspection and I agreed they were looking out for me. Awesome job further I did not realize I had automatic start feature and I asked about getting one installed I was told that I already had it. To me it was like Christmas.

Alex Bender