Carlisle Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

1701 U.S. 287 Bypass , Waxahachie, Texas 75165 Directions

1 Review of Carlisle Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

March 06, 2018

"Never had this experience at a dealership before"

- wanted to buy local

This will be as short as the salesman was to me. I live 9 miles from this dealership and had been looking online for a few weeks. I stopped by after work and talked to a salesman for a few minutes describing what I was looking for, he took my trade in information and took pictures and told me he would email me some listings and give a quote for my trade in. Ended up I had to call them the next day and ask where the emails were and the quote. finally got the quote (from a different sales guy) which was 2k less than 2 other dealers I had been talking to, then he was very short on the phone telling me they didn't have what I was looking for when I hadn't even finished telling him what that was. Now I have to drive 65 miles to another dealer to get a truck. I would never recommend anyone that I knew to go to this dealership. For $40,000 I would think they would try and take care of what would have been a customer.

1 result