Carriage Ford

Jeff T. Stirn

December 21, 2018

"Great Experience"

- Liz White

Make Fetko was down to earth and easy to work with. He has a good knowledge of the inventory and was most helpful in explaining all features of the car. He kept me posted with the progress of when the car would be ready. I feel he wants to do his very best for each customer and highly recommend him when you go to Carriage Ford, a very efficient and well-run business.

Mike Fekto

December 02, 2018

"Poor Quality Service Department and Management"

- F150

I bought a 2017 F150 New at Carriage Ford. I returned it to them for warranty replacement of trim on the doors. While replacing the trim they scratched my window tint, damaged the weather stripping and also broke the new trim on the doors. I notified them about it and returned it for them to replace everything again. After taking it to them several times they still didn't get it repaired correctly. They don't seem to care or know how to fix anything. I took my new truck to Carriage Ford for the first service and got it back with oil on the door panel. I received two customer viewpoint surveys from Ford Motor Company on how carriage ford performed. After My experience they wasn't very good. I was notified by Dean Book that those surveys really kill them. He told me that I need to take my truck to another Ford dealer and that they can't satisfy all their customers. Would have been nice to know. I would have bought my new truck at a dealer that knows what their doing and can satisfy their customers.

Craig Book
Other Employees : Dean Book

November 25, 2018

"Flawless "

- Adeck

Nick was great, no pressure and in and out with my new used mustang in about 3 hours. I recommend carriage ford and Nick Mattingly to all my friends and family. Great job, thanks Nick. You da Man...

Nick Mattingly