Carson Cars

Mike Carson

Owner
4.2

September 25, 2018

"No Nonsense - No Pressure Experience"

- toycam123

From choosing the car to financing and driving away, it was smooth and uncomplicated. Customer service is great here and everyone is straightforward and competent. I highly recommend Carson Cars. Holly Ventura was my sales agent. She is enthusiastic, hard working, responsive and knowlegeable. I will definitely refer friends and family to Carson.

Robert Stokes
Other Employees : Holly Ventura

June 23, 2018

"Carson Cars Is THE Best Place To Buy A Car"

- Rustyruss

My family has been doing business with Carson Cars since 1993. It's always a fun and professional experience, and we are never disappointed with our purchase. I recommend all my friends and family go to Carson Cars for good prices and good service.

Mike Carson

June 21, 2018

"Best car I ever bought loved through a horrible accident "

- Les2469

David did an amazing job talking me into getting this really cute mini Cooper unfortunately I just totaled it he thinks I should get some bigger but I’m buying another mini. I wouldn’t but another car from anybody else because David Gonzales it so well informed about vehicles and their safety features and knows how to treat you life your at Nordstrom . I just put in my order for another Mini Cooper 😀 Go see David Gonzales he’s the best salesman ever !!!!

Leslie Steincipher