Cascade Subaru

Jose Vargas, Sales Associate, Cascade Subaru

Jose Vargas

Sales Associate

August 07, 2018

"Great first new car purchase! "

- k8l

The day started with a test drive of a subaru crosstrek that a few hours later I ended up purchasing. We took a lovely test drive on the highway and through back roads. I felt comfortable in the car and comfortable with Tony our salesman. He was never pushy but gave great advice and insight into the car buying experience. Although I live in Seattle I would recommend this dealership again and again. I'm loving my car thanks again!

August 03, 2018

"New Ascent purchase"

- Ascentfan

I have known Tony over many years and was happy to see him at the Cascade Auto Center Dealership recently while I was waiting for my car to be worked on. We started chatting about the new Ascent and exchanged contact information. He contacted me when a new Ascent came in, but we weren't fans of the Cinnamon color. He stayed in contact with us as time passed, but never in an overwhelming or pushy manner. He was a joy to work with and is the only sales person in the Subaru department I would work with. Some of the other sales folks in years past were not friendly and flat out offensive. Tony is great and I have already referred a family friend to him already for an Ascent as well! Keep this guy around. He isn't a "bs-er" and is fun to visit with.

July 31, 2018

"Great overall experience!"

- ashley5678

Cascade Subaru was our first stop of a few. Tony helped my dad and I from the start. He was very inviting, straight forward, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. After stopping by a few more locations we determined Tony was our favorite out of all the dealers we dealt with! We came back the same day to look at another car and ended up making the purchase! Thanks for helping me find my perfect car!

Used 2014 Subaru Outback, $20939