Cascade Subaru

Sales Associate

December 07, 2018

"Great customer service"

- Crlysne

Tony was wonderful to work with. Probably the best car buying experience I’ve ever had! And I absolutely love my new Subaru and the Share the Love donation that was made.

December 02, 2018

"5 stars for Tony O. and Cascade Autocenter"

- LJS

Tony is a true believer in Subaru cars or else he fooled me. He spent 4 hours with me informing my questions, being patient as I decided, and educating me on my choice....my kind of sales person! This is my 3rd Subaru, starting in l988. I always get more than 250K miles on them before I change. I'm a happy Subaru driver.

Other Employees : Shayne in service; Mark in office;

November 30, 2018

"Great experience "

- New Car Owner

This was my first time purchasing a new vehicle and Tony couldn't make the experience any easier! Tony was very friendly, informative and helpful in answering any questions I had. I definitely recommend Cascade Auto to anyone!

New 2019 Subaru Forester