Cascade Subaru

Jose Vargas, Sales Associate, Cascade Subaru

Jose Vargas

Sales Associate

June 15, 2018

"Very Happy with new Subaru Outback and Cascade Subaru"

- MikeP

After four years of excellent service on our 2014 Outback at Cascade Subaru, we decided to buy our new 2018 Outback at Cascade Subaru. Tony Omlin helped us through the process of selecting a new Outback and trading-in our old one. All went smoothly. We were done with the transaction in a couple hours. Then Tony went through all the features of the new car showing us how each featured works. We are very happy with the service and care we have received from Cascade Subaru.

Kelly Foust

June 08, 2018

"Best car dealership experience ever."

- thisguyiknow

Tony answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns thoroughly. He was patient too and happily showed me all the Forester models I wanted to see. I must have looked at a dozen before I settled on a blue Premium model. Hello powered moonroof! Thanks Tony!

June 04, 2018

"A very good experience "

- HannahS

I came to the dealership with the aim to get a new Subaru Crosstrek. I had done some prior research on the internet, so I knew what I wanted. The receptionist was friendly and I was immediately introduced to Tony, who took care of my transaction. Tony is great; he explained everything clearly, knew what he was talking about, and best of all, didn’t try to sell me on a more expensive model. He even gave me a short course on how to use the new features in the car, which was great because they were completely new to me. I would definitely come back to this dealership!

Used 2017 Subaru Outback, $25997