Castle Chevrolet

Floyd Brown

August 07, 2018

"Service department "

- Sunshine

I called Castle for my recall. The receptionist Chrisi answered the phone and my made my appointment. When I went in I was greeted by Marlex. He explained the procedure and point out some maintenance that I was missing. They gave me a loaner and I was happy that I got my car back the same day. Marlex was amazing. Going back for my next service.

Marlex Rodriguez

August 06, 2018

"10/10"

- cadillac12344

Just purchased a 2014 Cadillac ATS from Castle. Andino, you are amazing and I couldn’t have had a better experience. You made it an exciting and easy process. You bent over backwards for us and I am just so so excited. I don’t have enough thank you's for everything that you did for us. We love ya!

Robert Politza
Other Employees : Andino Medina,

July 25, 2018

"An excellent dealership and extraordinary sales staff"

- Hoppy 631

This was my second internet vehicle purchase and it was hands down better than the first one. Two reasons it was so much better. 1. The vehicle was priced below any other dealership I looked at. 2. The sales staff more than went out of their way to get the job done.

Mike Rodriguez, Marina Vascarra