Castle Chevrolet

Floor Manager

December 05, 2017

"Dealership experience "

- Nisha

I was looking on line for a new car and we called a dealership and made an appointment to see someone name Dena but instead we ended up at Castle Chevy in Villa Park and thinking we were at the right place for the appointment we made and we ask to speak to Dena and the customer service guy said you must mean Dana and they went and got her and we started our relationship from there.Dana worked diligently with me to get my first car which was a 2013 Malibu. I came in with a picture of the car and a lot number.Dana made sure I knew everything about the car and allowed us to test drive it.Dana is very understanding of our situation.Anytime there are problems with my car Dana made sure it got fixed.Dana has excellent customer service skills and very compassionate about her job.Dana is honest and willing to correct any mistakes that are made.Upon buying my 2015 Malibu Dana help fixed our problems with my car and made sure it was done in a timely manner.I will forever be grateful to Dana for her dedication and commitment.

December 04, 2017

"My experience was phenomenal."

- Genem

In fifty years of purchasing vehicles . This is the best and most professional experience I have ever had every person that I was with treated me like family. I would recommend this dealership to everyone

John Porter
Patrick Wells
Other Employees : Victoria Cantu ed speck

December 03, 2017

"Customer service"

- David McDowell

I have been a customer of castle chevy since 2012. I have leased a 2013 and 2015 Malibu for my wife and bought the 2015 Malibu all due to the customer service skills of Dana Dangles. She is Like family to me. Me and my wife have had a wonderful experience. We have had trouble with both cars at points but Dana made sure that we was taken care of every time. Dana made our stay at the dealership while waiting on our maintenance to finish comfortable and entertaining with her cool demeanor and delightful conversation made the time fly by while we waited. We Trusted Dana with our vehicle needs such as looking for new cars and deals on vehicles that they have. Dana always went above and far beyond to make sure we knew all of our options and gave us detailed breakdowns of how things would work in all situations that we have encountered with the cars we have had from castle. this past weekend we turned our lease over to purchase for our 2015 Malibu and Dana took care of us every step of the way even with a difficulty of a on foreseen issue we found during the purchase she was able to reconcile the situation quickly and got me and my wife the results we wanted. The people at Castle have a star costumer service professional in Dana Dangles and If I was them I would have people train to be like Dana because seriously it gets no better.

Used 2009 Ford F-150, $13000