Castle Chevrolet

Floor Manager

October 18, 2017

"Outstanding! "

- Andreanale4

Came in today and leased a 17’ Trax with the help of Dana Dangles. She. is. Fantastic! I genuinely felt like she was doing everything in her power to make sure I got the best deal possible and all my needs were her first priority. I would recommend her AND this dealer ship to anyone! Great experience! Thanks Dana! You’re the best!

Dana M. Dangles

October 17, 2017

"Never experienced Honesty like that at a dealership!!"

- new2chevy

I had the pleasure of meeting one of the most HONEST car salesman I have encountered in my car buying history. Floyd, "Money Mayweather" well "Anyweather" Brown. After a brief walk around the lot, I was approached with a Big Cheesy smile, and a firm handshake. After gaining an understanding of my situation, I was put in the right vehicle, at the right price. That was 2 months ago, and I have received at the least 2 calls from this young man since my purchase. I didn't feel pressured or pushed, but I was educated into purchasing and looked forward to making future purchases from this dealership, especially if they are hold to the Free Oil Changes and Free Tires for LIFE!!

Floyd Brown

October 16, 2017

"Absolutely Amazing"

- Lettenberger23

I am a college student and this is my first "adult" purchase. Joshua helped me SO much, but never pressured me into anything I did not want. He went over what everything meant and asked all sorts of questions to make sure this is what I wanted. When I told him I wasn't sure and I would like to think about it he never made me feel bad for leaving or spending so much of his time. After I went home and thought about it and came back in he was excited to show me how everything worked and made sure I was completely satisfied. He did not talk me into anything that I wasn't sure of or did not want. I also had to be out of the dealership at a certain time, and he made sure I was out even before I needed to be. He really does take care of the people that he is working with and I would recommend Joshua to anyone who I knew that was interested in buying a car.

Joshua Pasturczak