Center Subaru

45 Winsted Rd, Torrington, Connecticut 06790

2281 Reviews of Center Subaru

January 19, 2019

"Center Subaru made everything so easy! "

- Newsubieowner

David was awesome! I am new to The subaru world and he made the process easy and convenient! He showed me what all of the features could do multiple times to make sure I was comfortable driving away!

David Robinson
Joe Cabrera
Maria Reynolds
January 19, 2019

"Great customer service"

- wrx19

Amazing efforts were put in to help make this car buying process simple, exciting and leaving with a smile. Couldn't be any easier than it was, great people to do business with. Always answers phone calls and if not they call right back amazing help and willing to work with anyone. No body made me feel rushed and always doing there very best to help!

Mike Persechino

"Recall "

- Bekmomma12

Thank you to Liza for helping me from the beginning. I had to bring in my 05 outback for a few recalls. From the i entered the service department, Brenda was very friendly and informative. Within 20 minutes of being there I was on my way with a loaner car. Fast and great customer service. - Sheila

Brenda Cammacho
Liza Wynne

"Great Service "

- Prof

Great and fast courteous service. Called the day before and settled on a price over the phone. Drove the car home the next day. Totally satisfied. Definitely recommend this dealership.

Allie Grosso

"Very Helpful"

- LMarvin

Michael Persechino was very polite, helpful and made everything super easy!! Thanks so much!! Greg was also very nice and helpful as well!! Thank you!

Mike Persechino

"Excellent customer service"

- Duston

I have dealt with many different dealerships and Center Subaru is far and away the best. With all my visits customer service is excellent, staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. I highly recommend Center Subaru to all my friends and remain very happy to use them whenever needed.

John Cersoli
Cheryl Poirier
January 16, 2019

"Hassle free experience"

- SubaruCrazy

I saw a car we wanted. I was very happy with the negotiations over pricing. They were fair and I was able to get the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I love my Subaru. And, I love Center Subaru!

Josh Rodriguez

"Always great service "

- Sharon

Mark was great as usual. Even though I brought my car in for a headlight bulb replacement, he picked up that my air filter needs to be changed soon and the tread on my tires was getting worn. In and out quickly!

Mark Orcutt
Liza Wynne
January 15, 2019

"Return & Leasing New Forester ! Very good Experience "

- JMSemeraro

I came to Center Subaru , to see how much it would cost to buy my 2016 Forester. Hiram was available & I has said that I had an appointment With Dave , Dave was not available so Hiram was available, Hiram was very good at listening to me , and then explained that if I leased a 2019 Forester that it would not be that much more and the new features were amazing. so we test drove & I loved it . Dave called me and said that he had been out but that he was finishing the Lease .. Both men were wonderful and very caring.. Greg had come when Hiram was explaining the deals & James finished the paper work.. Each Sales person asked if I wanted anything like water or coffee Or a snack nice touch Really love this dealership and love all the people that work together! Thanks JMSemeraro

Hiram Aponte
David Robinson
January 15, 2019

"Excellent Sales and Service"

- marieb

A accident after only 16 months in my Legacy ..everyone at Center Subaru, Greg Shenas and Jonathan Villamar thank you for your professionism and commitment!!

Jonathan Villamar