Central Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Norwood

Mijie Andrade

George Alagha, Sales Consultants, Central Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Norwood

George Alagha

July 16, 2018

"The service department "

- MARKHARTSHORN Verified Customer

The service at delear was very pleasant. Very honest and open. I am going back for future service for my vehicle.Very accommodating as well.

Travis Larose

July 13, 2018

"Thank you guys for doing your jobs right than before."

- wildut02 Verified Customer

This is my second experience with Chrysler Jeep. I'm happy now. My first experience was a bad experience with the financial guy that was July 2010.now the sale guy was so nice the financial guy so nice also. I took this opportunity to congratulate those guys for those efforts.

Anthony Romain

July 13, 2018

"Great Service"

- DAVESTAUBER369 Verified Customer

I originally went there to have my sun visor fixed. While the associate was writing up my work order she informed me that my car had a factory recall. She explained to me what it was and what it would take to repair it if repairs were necessary. Fortunately it just needed a small part that was replaced quickly instead of the possible 9 hour repair that I might have needed. They could not replace my visor because they didn't have the one for my car in stock. She informed me that she would call me when the sun visor comes in. She was very kind and courteous and kept me informed what was going on while I was waiting for my car.

Lisa Dunne