Century Chevrolet

Justin Green

Used Car Director
John Hobart, Service Advisor, Century Chevrolet

January 18, 2019

"Old-fashioned, Flawless Customer Service"

- GM Family

Thank you for taking such good care of our college-age daughter in repairing her vehicle! We greatly appreciate the pragmatic solution and quick turnaround!

Cody Mortus
Tom Ricicki
Alex Roberts

"LOF and tire rotation."

- Jim E. Verified Customer

I've been very pleased with Century. I bought my truck new at Century and have had it serviced exclusively at Century for years. This time I made an appointment on-line. I showed up on time and even though it was very busy Tom processed me quickly and told me when my truck would be ready. The service was completed exactly on time as promised. I was told what needs have to be addressed in the future, which I appreciate, and I was on my way. Thanks Tom and Century!

Tom Ricicki

"Thank you!"

- renae.hyronimus Verified Customer

Had a great experience with John, who I've had before and the reason why I continue to bring my car in for service. Thanks so much.

Used 2011 Honda Accord, $14499