Century Chevrolet

Sean O'Donnell

November 19, 2017

"Satisfied"

- Erynm

HAd a good experience and got what I was looking for. Thank you. Very happy and can’t wait to drive my new car. Thank you again

Justin Green

November 18, 2017

"Smooth, efficient process "

- WildKat

I just had the pleasure of working with Tyler at Century Chevrolet to purchase my new car. He greeted us with enthusiasm, was very personable and readily answered all of our questions. Truth be told, I hadn't anticipated purchasing a car on this trip, but he made me feel completely at ease throughout the process, and it became as easy decision. Shoutout to the whole team for a positive experience!

Tyler Kosmas

November 18, 2017

"Our Experience"

- Skennedy51293

My husband and I went to Century Chevrolet with an idea of what kind of car we wanted but we were unsure if we wanted to buy or lease. Max assisted us in test driving two different vehicles we were interested in and gave us an idea of all our different payment options. He was extremely patient and not pushy, which was a huge plus in our book! With his and Khalid's, from the finance department, help, we were able to purchase two new vehicles and keep them within our budget. We will definitely be returning to Century Chevrolet for any future vehicles!

Khalid Bushaala