Century Chevrolet

John Hobart

October 13, 2018

"Dave was great!"

- KodiakRatz

Dave did a great job getting us into a car that is on our price range and what we wanted. He also dis a great job answering all our questions. Joaquin also dis a great job over viewing everything and making sure we understood everything.

Dave Tafoya
Other Employees : Joaquin Castro

October 12, 2018

"Phenomenal"

- Mbergin

I don't even know where to begin. From top to bottom my experience was phenomenal. I didn't think I'd be able to get into anything because my past but I was wrong. Tall Tom from service went out of his way when he heard I was looking for a reliable vehicle. Tom took the time to talk with me about what was going on and what I was looking for. He then introduced me to Kirby Rodgers who helped me find the right vehicle. Step by step kirby was great here never pushed anything on me or made me feel rushed. He took his time to explain everything every step of the way. I have nothing but great things to say and would recommend century to anyone.

Kirby Rodgers
Tom Ricicki

October 12, 2018

"Fantastic "

- Davis.Vang

Max was very knowledgeable. He didn’t try to push the and pull us to different vehicles. He took us to the car that we wanted to see. Overall I am very satisfied with the service and family type atmosphere.

Max Yazdanfar