Champion Buick GMC

Drew Mclean

October 16, 2017

"Oil change"

- tom n kath

Great service and staff! Good cookies too. We've been customers for years and always treated well. Will continue to use this dealer in the years ahead.

September 24, 2017

"Fast great service"

- Kelly

Very detail oriented to make the experience a good one. I was rushed to pick up my boys from school and manager offered his car if we couldn't get things taken care of quick enough. Wrapped up in 30 mins and I was able to get to boys on time in my new Terrain:)

Barb Novak
Nick Spencer
Mark Louria

September 22, 2017

"broken water pump on brand new SUV"

- Deborah Smith

The water pump broke on the second day after I brought my new car home, and coolant leaked all over my garage floor. A negative experience lead to a very positive experience at the dealership's service center, thanks to Drew. At all times, Drew was very courteous, sincere, and helpful. He guided me as to how to arrange to have my vehicle towed back to the dealership. Then he sent a shuttle driver out to pick me up and take me to Enterprise, where I rented a car. Drew was also instrumental in arranging for that, and assured me that the dealership would cover the rental fee. I also want to say that Drew called me numerous times over the duration of the three days that it took to correct the problem, so I felt knowledgeable about the process and the expected time table. The service center at Champion Buick, and Drew were exceptional.

Drew Mclean