Chaparral Ford Inc.

102 County Road 773, Devine, Texas 78016 Directions

2 Reviews of Chaparral Ford Inc.

September 28, 2017

"Highly Disappointed Customer"

- MH

Not Pleased with this dealership... I purchased a CPO vehicle from them with what I thought was FORD backed extended service plan. Come to find out its a 3rd party protection plan that will not cover the defect that is wrong with my truck. I have been calling and leaving messages all week now for someone to call me back but have yet to receive a response. This is shaping up to be a poor experience and afraid they are what I wanted to avoid typical "USED CAR SALESMEN". I simply want them to make this right and provide the Premium Care FORD extended service plan I thought I was purchasing with a CPO truck. BUYER BEWARE....STAY AWAY Highly disappointed!!!

Brandon(former Finance Director) Jimmy M(internet Sales), Roy Ortiz, Erma(The Owner),
September 06, 2017

"Horrible Customer Service"

- Lshane01

Your dealerships service department is all about the money. When a Ford customer limps her way in to your dealership after a marathon drive from Michigan you treat her horrible. She is not wealthy and purchased a Ford believing that they stand by their product. Her vehicle was having issues and she was attempting to make it to Texas before her father passed away. Because of the car problems she was not able to be by her father's side when he passed. She was able to get there and help her mother plan the funeral. It was hours later. Can we have compassion and not always think of the money. Her car has a recall and the previous owner took it into the dealership and had then determine it was a recall fix. They did not do the fix and the car still needs the part. Thus the problem she is having with the car. You tell her that it will be $125.00 to hook the vehicle to the machine to and be sure that is the problem. I can't believe in the Great State of Texas that you can't feel compassion and help her out. I will let all my friends and family in Texas know not to buy cars from an uncaring dealership.