Chapman BMW On Camelback

Certified Pre-Owned Sales

September 19, 2018

"Simply the best!"

- Hesham

This is my first ever car, and since day 1, Craig shared his wealth of knowledge about all the in and outs of the 330i which i had my heart set on. Not only did he explain all the details about the vehicle, but he also built a personal connection with me, helping me throughout the journey, being transparent and honest. Craig is very friendly, kind, and most importantly passionate! His shared passion and connection was the driving force behind the deal. Craig dealt very honestly and professionally throughout the mission to achieve my dream BMW! I recommend Craig to anyone who is looking for a new whip! He might just make your dream a reality, because he most certainly did for me! Once again, thank you so much Craig for your continuous support, shared passion, determination, motivation, and the belief to acheive this dream together! We did it!

September 18, 2018

"Five stars all-round!"

- Drewd

Just finished up leasing our third BMW from Craig Rusin over at Chapman BMW. He knows the cars in and out and truly wants the lease/purchase experience to be as painless as possible. We have another lease coming due in January and there is no doubt we’ll be back to Craig for more. Five stars all-round!

September 13, 2018

"Amazing as always "

- 82e90

I purchased a few vehicles from Craig and there’s a reason you go back to someone that takes your money! 😊. Thank you for always taking your time to answer all my questions, ensuring I am looking at all options and just overall being a great person! A vehicle can be purchased at any dealership but the experience and professionalism that I have come to expect is the reason you keep me coming back.

Used 2015 BMW 5-Series, $22861