Chapman BMW On Camelback

Joe Lena, New Car Sales Associate, Chapman BMW On Camelback

Joe Lena

New Car Sales Associate

July 15, 2018

"Ditched my sad little Kia and bought an actual vehicle. "

- FinallyDrivingARealVehicle

Craig Rusin and everyone else involved in getting me into my new BMW X3 were amazing. Not only was I firm on my budget, I was also on a fairly rushed timeline. I gave Craig a list of everything I wanted, was in the office for a few minutes and by the end of the day he texted me (my easiest way of communication) all my options. He was able to get me the exact vehicle I wanted and even worked me into a better price than expected. I'm loving the new x3 and highly recommend purchasing from Craig and the rest of the team at BMW on Camelback. Mike Anderson did all the financing with me and was extremely quick and throughout through the process. Got me the warranties I wanted and still made sure I was within my budget and protected. Caleb Spurlin walked me through how to actually use the X3. I went from a very basic Kia to this fancy x3 so I needed all the help I could get. He was great and made sure I could figure out all the little details and operations. Really great team over there! So glad I got to work with them and had just an easy process.

Mike Anderson

July 06, 2018

"Good service - couple of hiccups - tires overinflated 25%"

- TheBrandWhisperer

Let’s start with all the wonderful things about my recent visit, first! Veronica (Service Appointment Scheduler) was extremely accommodating. I had called and another scheduler answered (not sure of his name), and rather than directly helping me, he just transferred me to my SA’s voicemail. Not wanting to leave a message, because I know how many voicemails they do receive, I hung up and called back. This time Veronica answered. She was amazing. Truly all about customer service. She set me up for my appointment. Arrived at BMW. Surprised (very surprised), that there was a remodel going on, and I had not been informed ahead of time. This may seem like a small thing, but the day before I had turned down a Loaner Request from Veronica, and had I known, that the customers would be packed into an ice-cold trailer, with chairs / clients elbow-to-elbow I would have secured the loaner. I did try to secure the loaner at this time, but they didn’t have any available now. So everything that you do, is in a trailer. One trailer for SA, a couple trailers for the Sales, and another for the Customer Lounge. Well, I have an amazing car salesperson, Bob Hirsch, who is always so welcoming, that he offered me a warm place at his desk! I gladly accepted. Speaking of amazing salespersons, if you ever get an opportunity to listen to Craig Rusin handle a call, where the prospect only wants to have a $700 monthly car payment, on a $70K car, without a down payment, you are in for a treat! Craig, the resident BMW expert there, knows his market, clients, car, and financing inside and out. He is truly amazing, and very skilled in being straightforward, but diplomatic. The service appointment seemed to go according to plan. The Service Advisor, Bobby, kept me up-to-date on everything throughout the process. I was a bit concerned that my car was going to go through the car wash. I had washed and waxed it Sunday, and I’m particular about what goes on with my car. Bobby had everything under control though. While walking around the dealership, I ran into Curtis, a new Service Manager there. He also gave a shout out to make sure my car was being serviced and not washed. My service was done, and I was pleased. Bobby had parked my car in an end space, with A/C running and ready to go. Upon driving home, the warning light went on, for tire reset. I called Bobby – it was not a big deal, I just needed to reset the instrument, which I did. I get home and pull into the garage, and decide to look at a few things on the instrument panel. Discovered, that my run flat tires, now had just under 42 lbs of pressure in each one of them!! That was not acceptable. Regardless if tire pressure expands, it was already 105+ when I dropped off the car, so any adjustment for heat, should have been factored in. My standard tire pressure, per the door info, is 32 Front/ 35 Rear. I understand the need to put a couple extra lbs. in to keep the warning light stable, but to fill it 25% more than the recommended amount, is not cool with me! I’m just not sure you should try to out-guess 82 BMW engineers, The Tire and Rim Association, The European Tyre and Rim Technical Organization (N. American and E.U. Standards Organizations), and the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 571.110) that dictate the load requirements. I did let a little bit of air back out of each tire and monitored with a digital tire gauge to reach the appropriate settings. Bottom line is, if you are going to overinflate the customer’s tires, you might first, want to ask the customer, what their preference is. There is wide speculation on the bimmer forums about why some dealerships do this. My husband and I have always enjoyed going to this dealership, and we do look forward to the new showroom. Although there is a new BMW dealership being built in Arrowhead, just a few miles from me, I wouldn’t think of really, leaving Bob, Alan, Bobby, and Doug.

Robert Hirsch
Alan Jones
Other Employees : Service Advisor: BOBBY: 5 STARS (why is only 1 service person's name listed on the boxes above?)

July 03, 2018

"Amazing "

- jknk

Camelback BMW and Craig Rusin were amazing, and the service we received was the best ever as always. We have bought/ leased four BMWs and always received the best efforts of everyone concerned in the process. Craig is always professional, knows his stuff, and takes care of our every need.

Doug Martin