Chapman Chrysler Jeep

Jacob Gillies

January 11, 2019

"Best experience ever!"

- DrD

Chapman Jeep has by far superseded any car purchase experience! Not only was this the easiest and most flawless experience they have made my car dreams come true. I am now the new owner of a gorgeous Porsche Cayenne. The sales person Thomas Moore and finance manager TJ were not only 💯 percent professional they went out of their way to insure I am one hundred percent satisfied. I am so happy I chose this car dealership. Well done and Thank you 👏🏼 👏🏼👏🏼

Thomas Moore and TJ

December 28, 2018

"NEW VAN SALES"

- bppogo

I purchased a new van in Nov from Chapman. I was told I could get a additional $500 off the purchase if I financed through Chrysler capital so I did.At closing I was told by Brian Holzner that I could pay off the loan within a few weeks and the cost would be minimal. At closing I noticed a $2515 charge for maintenance and Brian said that fee would be waived if I paid the loan off right away.Now I want to pay the loan off and Chrysler capital says the dealer has to tell Chrysler capital it should be waived. I have tried calling and leaving messages with no results so far.The car purchase experience at Chapman was less then transparent when it came to a myriad of fees they try to load up on you.Be very careful.For a place that called me all hours of the day and night when I was looking to buy it is sad that I have to call various people there with the hope of resolving this issue soon.

brian holzner,michael wu

December 21, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Nancy 1234

When I arrived, I was greeted by Chance. He went over my concerns about my tire pressure. Oil change and they checked my tires. Fast and easy service. I am a happy customer.

Chance Sackett, Timothy Hanner & Ron Nisivoccia (sales)

New 2018 Jeep Renegade, $28795