Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale

Steve O'Brien

February 10, 2018

"great experience! "

- Shan77

Don was great to work with! He made the process stress-free and really worked with me to find me an awesome car in my price range. I love my new Elantra!! I would definitely recommend Don to anyone who is looking for a car. R.C. In finance was awesome too!

Donald Williams
Other Employees : R.C.

February 07, 2018

"Made purchasing a vehicle pleasant and painless!"

- AGPRO

We were looking for a Sonata hybrid on the internet and came upon Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale's website where we found a few in the inventory that looked promising. We sent our information and Maree contacted us within the hour. Every question we had was answered and we drove 7 hours to look at the vehicle we were considering. Maree was professional and personable and immediately put us at ease. There were no high pressure sales tactics and the entire transaction took much less time than we expected. We purchased the vehicle and drove back home the next day. Maree called us to check in on us. We had a couple of questions, days later and Maree walked us through some things. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with everyone at Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale. We will recommend it to friends and family. We drove a bit, but it was worth it to deal with the staff in Scottsdale!

Maree McGhee

January 06, 2018

"Above and beyond service!!"

- Aaron

This dealership is the best place to go to buy car whether used or brand new. They will help you the best they can and will treat you very nicely. I was assisted by mr bob and mr Louie (finance manager). I was just on a market for a used car but ended up getting a new one. I'm so grateful. Thank you so much once again. :) thank you for helping me so much car is very important without car life is hard.

"Crazy Bob" Crandall