Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale

Steve O'Brien

November 23, 2017

"Pleasant experience"

- Katie Verified Customer

No trouble in purchasing my vehicle. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I wasnt pressured into purchasing a car that i was uncomfortable with. Great experience.

Other Employees : Lui the finance guy

November 23, 2017

"Car purchase"

- dellagoody Verified Customer

I was provided with a very good experience. The Staff was very helpful and also very professional. This was the second vehicle purchased within one month at this dealership

November 22, 2017

"Service & New Car Purchase"

- YoAdrienne

I went to Hyundai with my 2009 Sonata for what I thought might be a simple repair, but found out that my vehicle would be undriveable within the month! Jari in service was incredibly helpful and hooked me up with Donald in sales. Because I was without a ride for several hours, Donald picked me up in a new Elantra for a test drive! He gave me a comprehensive overview of the vehicle & warranties, and was super patient as we got through all the paperwork (My first new car purchase!) I left the dealership with an incredible new vehicle and both Jari & Donald checked in on me within days. I will be going nowhere else but Chapman Hyundai for my service or referrals!

Donald Williams