Chapman Las Vegas Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram

Rod Loving

September 22, 2018

"Great Service "

- Barry1

I had the best service experience with my service at Chapman DODGE. My advisor did a great job in getting me in and out. Great JOB.

Andrew Tuccio

September 19, 2018

"Made the process easy"

- Nfox0424

The guys at Chapman took care of me. They made the purchase and trade in process pretty easy. They had excellent rebates, pricing, and promos going on. Gave 4 stars for pricing because who doesnt want to get more for less. Cristian was great he asked me what I wanted and what I didn't want in a car. He found a perfect match for me and my situation.

Cristian Durante

September 18, 2018

"Great service "

- HarryAnnie

We were helped right away, as soon as we arrived at the service department. I also like how I receive text message to remind nd me of my appointment.

Veronica Martinez