Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

2865 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

Tony Bronkema, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Product Specialist
Sami Sharifi, Jaguar Land Rover Porsche Sales Specialist, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Jaguar Land Rover Porsche Sales Specialist
Brody Feuerhahn, Jaguar Land Rover Sales Specialist, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Brody Feuerhahn

Jaguar Land Rover Sales Specialist
Mike Allen, New Car Manager, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Mike Allen

New Car Manager

December 04, 2018

"Exceptional Experience"

- Greg K.

My wife and I were actively looking to replace our SUV and were considering several models (BMW X5, Alfa Romea Stelvio, Land Rover Discovery Sport and Jaguar F-Pace). Upon speaking with Tony, he suggested that we look at not only those vehicles, but also suggested we give consideration to the Porsche Macan. Tony was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions about the Land Rover, Jaguar and Porsche. Thanks to Tony's knowledge, professionalism and suggestions, we decided on the Macan S, and found the perfect vehicle for us at the right price. Thanks Tony!

November 25, 2018

"Our experience with Sami was great. Thank You."

- carguy

Sami was very knowledge of our vehicle. Very attentive of our needs and willing to help with any problems or questions we may in the future. I would recommend him to any of my friends or someone wanting a new Land Rover. Thanks again for a pleasant experience, even though it was raining cats and dogs.

Sami Sharifi
Other Employees : Karla helping with the finance was very helpful, considerate and very friendly. Thank You.

November 21, 2018

"First Class Service"

- Karen12345

I had to share my experience with my family and friends. I was in the market for a new car and I was between The JAGXF and Mercedes E-class however the customer service and team work influenced my decision. Sam was patient from the beginning to end.. Thanks for the awesome buying experience

Mike Allen