Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

2865 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452

Sami Sharifi, Jaguar Land Rover Porsche Sales Specialist, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Sami Sharifi

Jaguar Land Rover Porsche Sales Specialist
Tony Bronkema, Product Specialist, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Tony Bronkema

Product Specialist
Brody Feuerhahn, Jaguar Land Rover Sales Specialist, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Brody Feuerhahn

Jaguar Land Rover Sales Specialist
Mike Allen, New Car Manager, Checkered Flag Jaguar - Land Rover

Mike Allen

New Car Manager

December 13, 2018

"Professional atmosphere and exceptional customer service!"

- Disco Sport

The entire sales staff did a fantastic job. They ordered the exact car I wanted at the price point I was looking for and it even came in 2 weeks early. Sami is a top notch salesman. He clearly communicated all the details of the car to me and followed up after my purchase. All aspects of the process went very smoothly and I would highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from Checkered Flag Land Rover.

Sami Sharifi
Mike Allen

December 11, 2018

"Easy Going"

- Lito

I was looking for a Nissan Murano as a gift to my mom and found it on their website. Requested to look and test drive it. Hunter Nolan contacted and scheduled me through email and text. Checked it out the next evening and made the purchase. Hunter is very informative, polite, and down to earth person. I had a very pleasant experience and no type of pressure at all with him. He also provided me a very nice bow to borrow for the vehicle when I delivered it. Thanks much for that! I highly recommend him, if you find a vehicle that you are interested in. He will take care of you throughout the whole process! Manolito Camba

Hunter Nolan

December 04, 2018

"Exceptional Experience"

- Greg K.

My wife and I were actively looking to replace our SUV and were considering several models (BMW X5, Alfa Romea Stelvio, Land Rover Discovery Sport and Jaguar F-Pace). Upon speaking with Tony, he suggested that we look at not only those vehicles, but also suggested we give consideration to the Porsche Macan. Tony was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions about the Land Rover, Jaguar and Porsche. Thanks to Tony's knowledge, professionalism and suggestions, we decided on the Macan S, and found the perfect vehicle for us at the right price. Thanks Tony!

Tony Bronkema