Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Sales Rep

January 05, 2019

"2018 Challenger"

- vgcfjt

This is my forth vehicle purchase with this dealership. Each experience has been pleasurable but my most recent purchase even managed to go beyond my expectations. The staff I dealt with ( Kristen and Jerry Cronk) made this a very easy and pleasurable experience for me. We made a deal in a very short amount of time and when all was said and done I was only tied up for about an hour making this my shortest amount of time to purchase a vehicle. Kristen and Jerry were very professional and answered all my questions. Jerry made sure I was completely satisfied with my purchase and went over all the features with me. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to do business again with Kristen and Jerry. This dealership is #1 in my book. See you again when my lease is up.......

Other Employees : Kristen

January 02, 2019

"2019 Jeep "

- lovemyjeep2016

My visit on 12/31/28 was a great experience. Jerry’s knowledge on the Jeep, was amazing. I was new to this dealership and glad I made the drive. Jerry was friendly and knew exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking to lease or purchase.

December 29, 2018

"Fast , efficient, knowledgeable"

- Lauerb

He was very knowledgeable about Jeeps and about all the options for accessories. I never felt pressured to buy and once the decision was made the process was efficient.

Cherry Hill Dodge Chrysler Jeep, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002