1. Best web site. What brought us in to Cherry Hill Volvo was the ease of the web site.
Using slider bars, we were easily to choose lease mileage, down payment, and all other options to work out all the details to our satisfaction.
2. What sold us was their no negotiate policy which led to an easy no stress buying situation.
There was no need to waste time with other sellers who say "Let me Run the numbers, and get back to you" which is another way of saying, "Let me charge as much as I can and hope you don't negotiate me down so I get more profit for myself".
3. They truly had the best cost around, and I checked at least 5-6 other Volvo dealers.
4. The web site also CLEARLY listed all the packages on the car with a breakdown of exactly what was in it..unlike some sites which have walls of text.
5. The staff stayed past closing to process our paperwork and make it so we could get the new car off the lot THAT night!
6. They also gave us a fair price, above Kelly Blue Book Value, for our trade in.
7. We first spoke to the Seller, Mitchell, at 630pm, and based on our word that we were coming, he had the new car pulled up front, and ready to go. We were out with the new car by 9-930.