Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend

Jason Cobb, Finance, Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend

Jason Cobb

Finance

September 25, 2018

"Excellent customer service "

- Rayvn69

This was my first service experience at Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend. Great, friendly customer service. Nice waiting area with coffee and treats available. I had my 2 year old grandson with me and he was well entertained in the kids area. Wonderful experience and I highly recommend!

Ryan Martin

September 19, 2018

"Kudos for Ben Thornton"

- jan80

Even though I didn't have an appointment on a very busy Monday morning, Ben Thornton was able to rearrange the service schedule so I could have an oil change and tire rotation in an hour! His efficiency and willingness to go "the extra mile" is much appreciated. Ben is definitely the "go to guy" at Chevrolet of Bend.

Benjamin Thornton

September 17, 2018

"They know better than you"

- Don't appreciate being lied to

During my visit I was immediately met by Jared Peterson who was very friendly and I recommend him highly. The problem came later when I was introduced to another salesperson, Brian Bower. My experience with him was very negative so that my overall impression of the dealership was negative. I was interested in the Chevy Colorado diesel with the access cab and long bed, yet Brian Bower kept insisting Chevrolet doesn't offer the diesel engine in the access cab. Chevy obviously does as I found it on the Chevrolet website before visiting the dealership. Yet Brian kept telling me they don't make one. Then he questioned me on why I would want a diesel anyway and why I don't want the gasoline version. Who is he to question me on my preferences. So just know that anyone who deals with Mr. Bower at the Chevy dealership in Bend must have their preferences approved by him before he will sell you a vehicle. Then he tried to recommend the crew cab version to me, even after I told him I don't want the crew cab. I mentioned how I was pretty sure it would not fit in my garage and so he then criticized the size of my garage. The gall of this guy is almost unbelievable. Next he lied to me about the gasoline engine used in the Chevy Colorado. In trying to convince me that I should purchase a gas version instead of the diesel, he proceeded to tell me how that particular engine was used in numerous other Chevy vehicles and he proceeded to name several. The Corvette stuck out in my mind. After I got home later, I decided to check his facts. I cannot find a single Corvette that uses the same engine as the 6 cylinder Colorado. It is reasonable to assume at this point that he lied about the entire list. Brian Bower will use any tactics, especially lying and confrontation to sell a vehicle. Though I can't judge the entire dealership on the actions of one salesperson, a dealership that would employ Brian Bower must condone his behavior. Therefore I do not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Brian Bower