Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend

Finance

December 11, 2018

"Excellent"

- Rachp

We are Chevy fans! I love my new truck! We've always had a great buying experience at Chevrolet Cadillac of Bend. Evan was the highlight of our truck buying experience that day. He's very patient and was very knowledgeable about the product. Thank you, Evan!! Ben in the service department, is great too. We dropped off our Tahoe to get a minor fix and ended up buying a new truck. Ben answered all of our questions and more. We will seek out his assistance in the future if needed.

Evan Livsey

November 30, 2018

"Nobody seems to know what's going on"

- Helihunter

So first off, I had a warranty issue with the paint on the rear quarter panels of my 2018 Chevy Colorado. I call up the service center and explain that I'll be leaving for Alaksa for a month and would like to have my pickup repaired while I'm gone. The rep says "sure! Just drop it off and we can have all the paperwork done the day before you leave" I live 130 miles from the dealer, so I didnt want to make a special trip. Two weeks later I show up at the service center and explain that I'm here to do the paperwork and drop off my pickup for service. The rep says "I dont know who you talked to, but the paperwork process takes 3 to 5 days". So now I'm screwed. Luckily I had a friend in town hold onto my pickup while I go to Alaska and he would drop it off for the work to be done. A week later my friend calls me saying that he called the dealer to check on the status of the paperwork, they say they have no record of any scheduled work to be done on my pickup! So I call the dealer to figure out what the heck is going on. TWO DAYS LATER, they finally get their act together and my pickup gets taken in to get repainted. So a week goes by, I get a call to come get my pickup (going on a month of trying to get this done now). THEY ONLY PAINTED ONE QUARTER PANNEL. So now it's got to go back AGAIN, to finish the work. I would recommend finding another Chevy service center to deal with. Because it seems like 80% of the representatives at this one have their head in the clouds and wont lift a finger on a warranty issue.

November 26, 2018

"Very happy "

- Sues Cad

We were needing a comfortable SUV Our friend suggested a sales associate We arrived early, ask for suggested sales associate Very happy with all his information and knowledge for comparisons of different Suv type vehicles We enjoyed the test drives, very comfortable Learned lots of information

Brian Bower