Chuck Anderson Ford

1910 West Jesse James Road, Excelsior Springs, Missouri 64024

297 Reviews of Chuck Anderson Ford

"Effortless"

- MommaTammy

The entire buying experience was effortless, start to finish. Ricky Baird was our salesperson. He was very knowledgable, professional and polite. Could not have went any smoother.

"Great Experience "

- katie.lyles511

The entire staff of Chuck Anderson Ford was excellent. They made everything a fast and easy process for buying a new ford. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Mar 22, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

We hope you enjoy your new truck! We're happy to welcome you to the family!

March 22, 2019

"Everything ran smooth and great service"

- HUSKRH8TR

Would have given 5 stars, came in from Omaha Nebraska, and on the way back, found out the cruise control did not work, but still a good group of guys

Mar 22, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

We'll have one of our sales reps reach out to you! I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience!

March 20, 2019

"Fantastic service"

- Ben scates

Was very helpful got me what I wanted and cared not to much and not to little and im happy with what I got took some time but it all ended up working out

Mar 21, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

Ben, we're glad you enjoy your new vehicle! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

March 20, 2019

"Awesome car for great price "

- Ford guy

Found a Ford Escape at Chuck Anderson but it sold before we had a chance to look at it. A few weeks later Mitchell our salesman called me letting me know of other cars he had received that fit my criteria. We went and looked at it it was a great car for a great price ! No issues and a great experience. I would recommend Mitchell and Chuck Anderson Ford to my friends and family.

Mar 20, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

We're so happy the Fusion worked out for you! We look forward to doing business together in the future!

March 19, 2019

"Great transaction from start to finish!"

- Adam1982

Mitchell was straight and to the point with out having a pushy scripted agenda. Thank you for the flawless sales service. Brandon was able to secure funding quickly that had a better rate than what I had pre-approved.

Mar 19, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

Thanks for the kind words Adam! We appreciate hearing your feedback about your recent experience!

March 18, 2019

"Happy Customer"

- SWINJIM4

Best car purchase I have ever experienced in my eight years of association with Chuck Anderson Ford. Dreke was what I expect A salesman to be; honest, knowledgeable, and courteous. Always enjoy my visit with Mike Anderson and his staff!

Mike Anderson
Paul Palmer
Mar 19, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

Mr. Swinford, thanks for your continued business and friendship! We hope your wife enjoys her Edge!

March 14, 2019

"Great people to work with."

- Jill123

I would give this dealership a 10. Very friendly and helpful. All the sales people were super and I even met the owner and he was awesome.

Mar 15, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

Jill thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate you taking a moment to leave your feedback! Enjoy your new-to-you vehicle!

March 11, 2019

"Smooth effortless experience "

- Karebuff

Our salesman Ricky Baird was extremely helpful and such a kind young man. He did everything to make our purchase run smoothly. Overall, our time spent with Chuck Anderson went well.

Mar 13, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

Thanks for the great feedback on your recent visit for a pre-owned vehicle! We're happy to have added you to our family!

March 11, 2019

"Amazing staff"

- LReinke1943

Chuck Anderson Ford went above and beyond to help me find the perfect truck for me. Coming to this dealership was a great decision. They made me feel like family, rather than a customer. My salesman was very helpful in the entire process. Would highly recommend this great dealership.

Mar 11, 2019 -

Chuck Anderson Ford responded

Mr. Reinke, we are so glad that you have enjoyed your purchase experience with us! Your truck looks great, we hope it serves you for years to come!