Chuck Hutton Chevrolet

Kenneth Greenidge

October 04, 2017

"Service"

- richard

Absolute total ripoff, overcharged for services I did not want and I will not use this dealership again. From the day I bought the car and until I have had nothing but bad experiences with Chuck Hutton

Willie Little

October 03, 2017

"OUTSTANDING"

- elaine-o

My experience was outstanding, never had that type of family experience ever in my buying experience. I actually felt like part of the family. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that I wanted a RED Equinox but it was overlooked so to speak and you had 3 car lots I still regret not getting RED car because it has been my DREAM. However, Richard Jemison treated me like ROYALTY and I take my HAT off to him. I appreciated Mr. Loran and his hospitality along with Mr. Ricky (finance manager).There was also another man that assisted as well but I can't remember his name but he was very helpful as well. Chuck Hutton was just OUTSTANDING in there service to me and my family and I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Chuck Hutton I would have definitely wanted a RED Equinox and I still DO.

Richard Jemison - Outstanding Young Man - very Impressive

September 14, 2017

"Poor Service "

- Wblackmon

We brought our truck in on 9-11-17 of 217.30 wasn't battery. Took it back in today of 547.29 left shop thirty min wouldn't start. Chuck Hutton had It tow back in shop manager was so rude him and service consultant. Now he say it's the starter, keep in mind sales consultant told us they check the starter Friday on 9-14-17, she lied. Feed up I need my truck repaired or my money back paid all this money now no one will answer the service consultant, Please call me 901-406-7000!

Donna Williams