Classic Subaru of Atlanta

Kathy Beuge, Sales Consultant, Classic Subaru of Atlanta

Kathy Beuge

Eric Fritsch, General Manager, Classic Subaru of Atlanta

November 14, 2017

"Awesome Experience at Classic Subaru"

- Melkemba

My husband and I tentatively decided we wanted to buy a Subaru Forester. We, thankfully, started our search at Classic Subaru. Our Sales Consultant, Liam Bennett, was professional and knowledgeable, but also friendly and easy going. There was never any pressure for us to buy at all. We had a test drive and decided that the Forester was our car. Liam and Eric Fritsch worked on getting our 2018 Forester, and ensuring the smoothest transaction. They found the exact Forester we wanted with all of our specifications and we were able to pick it up the next day. Since our purchase, we have called Liam several times with questions and requests, and he is always wonderful. A real test of a dealership’s integrity is how they treat a customer after the sale. At Classic Subaru, we have been treated with the utmost respect every time we have contacted them. We recommend Liam Bennett, Eric Fritsch and Classic Subaru with absolute confidence!

Liam Bennett

November 08, 2017

"Fun, Quality, and an Expert Team"

- Dahlonega guy

It all started with a test drive three years ago that didn't happen at the five other competitive dealerships I had visited that day. In that test drive, Robert Hynson not only pointed out all of the features I was looking for in a new car, but he showed me how much fun it is to drive a Subaru. I bought that car that day. One year ago, I decided to buy a model fully loaded, and a few weeks ago, I bought the same model in a new now-favorite color. And one time a wedding ring got lost under the back seat, and Mark, on the service team, struggled and was determined in finding it and gave me a "no charge" bill. Each time I have been at the dealership, every person has been the epitome of professionalism with their first concern for me, the customer. It's a great feeling. And no matter the issue in any step of the process, the dealership has gone above and beyond in making it right for me. Buying a new car at this dealership has shown me how buying and servicing a car should be... And Eric, the sales manager, is dedicated to making sure it stays that way. It is definitely a great team and a great dealership...!!!.

Robert Hynson
Other Employees : Mark

October 08, 2017

"Bought my first Subaru"

- Newowner

Had went to another Subaru dealership, they would not come down to what I thought was a fair price for the car. Went to Classic Subaru the next day, met Mike Quigley was able to come to a fair price for the vehicle that we were wanting in a small amount of time. The buying experience was pleasurable. Would highly recommend Classic Subaru.

Mike Quigley