Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

2.2

11740 Route 19, Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090

Jeff Comin, Sales Consultant, Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

Jeff Comin

Miranda Eichelberger, Digital Leads Specialist , Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

Miranda Eichelberger

Digital Leads Specialist

Greg  Richert, Sales Associate, Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

Greg Richert

Sales Associate

July 09, 2018

"Don't worry I don't want to buy a car."

- boo15146

I usually buy my Infiniti vehicles from South Hills. These workers speak. Everyone seems like they have other jobs, so they really do not seem like salesmen. No friendly greetings. Everyone walks slow and hesitates to interact. Maybe find your vehicle at North Hills and buy it in South Hills. The North Hills service side is excellent. Advise salespeople: act like you want to sell a car. I just reviewed my previous reviews- it is my fault- why did I go back to North Hills Infiniti knowing that I have never had a pleasant experience with this particular branch. But I end with my same question: Aren't they the same company? It is so different.

Greg Richert
Oscar Naranjo

May 12, 2018

"Terrible customer service.... getting better"

- Pgh

If zero stars was an option, that would better describe the service provided by this dealership. Not only did they make me an appointment for body work with a loaner vehicle and then tell me that I couldn't keep the loaner vehicle during the body service (because their body shop is in Cranberry....not sure what that has to do with anything) but also said they wouldn't be able to do the body work until the following week. To make everything even worse, when I took my car elsewhere for an estimate, I was told that the previous repair done by the dealership was terrible and would require more work and money to repair in order to fix the shoddy job. I bought a luxury car for a reason.....the first benefit if owning an Infiniti on the Infiniti USA website is service and courtesy vehicles.....neither of which this dealership provides. I will go out of my way in the future to never give business to any Cochran dealership and let everyone I know to do the same. The dealership has contacted me and is trying to make this right and being very accommodating. More to come.....

Mark, Kelly

March 28, 2018

"1st Year Inspection(s)"

- jsheils

Have bought several Nissan's from another Cochran dealer. Vice going all the way down to the South Hills, Kristen and Mark were able to make accomodation and handled everything like I was some kind of VIP. It was a great experience. It is quite an operation, and the facilities are top notch. The waiting area, internet, amenities, etc (although I did struggle a bit with the coffee/espresso machine!) were top notch as well.

Kristen Beswick, Mark Pegher, Andrew (I think)

New 2019 INFINITI QX80, $78640