Coggin BMW Treasure Coast

BMW Client Advisor

February 04, 2019

"Superb customer focus!"

- Juan CP

I drove to Coggin from Vero Beach to service my BMW 325. I met Steve while browsing the show room and looking at some of the new models. Steve spent valuable time understanding my situation and future needs. He took time to explain best-fit options. Over the next few days/weeks Steve patiently coached me until the right vehicle became available. Steve found the perfect fit for us, and helped us through an effortless process teaming up with other Coggin resources. We had a great experience Steve! Thank you!

February 04, 2019

"GREAT experience"

- denisedb

We drove over an hour to meet with Steve Smith because he was highly recommended by a friend. We test drove a few cars and saw/sat in many others. Steve was patient and kind. He helped us get a great deal on the car we decided to buy. The entire process was smooth and easy. I would highly recommend Steve and Coggin BMW!

January 24, 2019

"Excellent "

- None1530

I had to drive an hour and a half north to get a good deal on a car .the dealers down here in South Florida are crazy save myself between between 1500 and 2 Grand

Billy Noel