Coggin Honda of Orlando

Internet Sales Manager

August 15, 2018

"NO AFTER SALE SERVICE"

- marlop

When we bought our car, we accepted an interest rate that was incredibly higher than what we should have gotten. (I had received over three points lower on another car I bought just the day before). But, either the finance manager is inept and doesn't know how to rehash a deal, or he just didn't want to work to get a better deal. The car was priced well and what my daughter wanted, so we bought it and refinanced shortly after at the three points lower I should have been offered to begin with. Anyway, because of the refinancing, we need to cancel our GAP Policy. I called and was sent to leave a voicemail. No response after two days. Emailed three different people in the dealership to ask for help from the emails on their own website. All three came back undeliverable addresses. Called back, was told the cancellation girl has gone home. Asked for GM, not available. Asked for sales manager, got sent to cancellation girl's voicemail. Just you typical dealership games.

JR Beliveau

August 08, 2018

"A Dream Come True!"

- NT

Not only I found a car I loved and dreamed about, but I did find an outstanding dealership too. All of the staff members are nice with you, even if they are not your seller. Courtesy, attention and quality service are just in the air, and it shows, and it is clear that they do care in making sure their clients are content. Special thanks to Raul, Nicolas, Alvin, and even to Sammy who helped me with the best financial options. They all listened and helped me in their specific areas and I'll be happy to go back to them first the next time I need to replace my car and expect a superb outcome, cause that's exactly how they made me feel. Thank you Coggin Honda of Orlando, you guys did Great!

Raul Cruz
Other Employees : Nicolas, Alvin, and Sammy

July 17, 2018

"Great test drive. "

- pgar

I did enjoy the test drive and also appreciated the fact that the sales staff is not high pressure. However, I decided on the Toyota RAV4 because I could get it without turbo. If I decide to get a Honda in the future, I will return to Coggin for a test drive and possibly to buy if they have the best vehicle for the right price.

Nelson Merced