Coggin Honda of Orlando

Internet Sales Manager

December 26, 2018

"Complete Scammers"

- Robbie64

This dealership had me drive 3 hours based on a Jeff Pender Agreement And Looks Like We Got a Deal by email several times and when arriving at the dealership they completely turned the story and were 2k higher on OTD pricing than what I was told via email. Jeff has to be one of the most Unethical Individuals I have ever dealt with. SAVE TIME AND EFFORT AND TRAVEL TO LUCAS HONDA IN JACKSONVILLE FOR UPFRONT NO BS PRICING... YOU WILL BE THANKFUL FOR THE STRAIGHTFORWARD IN AND OUT EXPERIENCE... CALL JIM MAC AT LUCAS HONDA!!!!!!!

December 19, 2018

"Act like he don’t know"

- Siddiqui

He act like he don’t know anything when they trying to rob you. Just to let you know marcial I was at your dealership with my sister and you were showing me brand new car with 1624 miles on it and telling me it’s a brand new car and all sort a BS you were giving me marcial I can deal easily 10 of your kind a time. Shame on you and your dealership. Shame shame shame.

Marcial Mercado
Jeff Pender
Other Employees : I will be scared to take my Honda’s to this location for service. Never know what will they do since they messed up once my 2012 odyssey.

November 30, 2018

"Military Honda finance not honored and lies told"

- USAFROD

I went to Coggin Honda of Orlando on Costco recommendation to buy a new 2018 CRV. when the was done and my wife and I went to finance officer to do the contract they offered several different finance options. I told Finance officer Alex Garcia I wanted to use Honda Financial becuase they have Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract. The finance officer took my request to the manager and sales person Marcial Mercado to make the bottom line change and they said they cant honor that because Honda Financial dont reimburse them the 500.00 . I was instructed to call Honda Finance and they Chris and Colton said they absolutely support the program and apologized for the refusal of the Military appreciation of 500.00 of contract and they absolutely pay for the 500.00 the dealer just does not know how to process it. They contacted the Coggin honda dealership and was told by Lindsay finance director that they already gave me the Military 500 discount in the deal as its easier than going through Honda Finance. This is an absolute LIE!!! No mention of my military service was ever mentioned to anybody until I wanted to finance with Honda Financial with Alex Garcia, and this can be verified by Alex and salesman Marcial!!! Honda Finance told me there is nothing they can because Lindsay finance director told them military discount of 500 was done in the contract already. All Honda Finance do except put in consumer complaint to headquarters Honda.

Other Employees : Alex Garcia