Coggin Honda of Orlando

Jeff Pender, Internet Sales Manager, Coggin Honda of Orlando

Jeff Pender

Internet Sales Manager

November 18, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever "

- Aerodriver

Being a senior citizen and having purchased many vehicles in my lifetime, I have to say that this car purchase was THE most pleasant purchase ever. Justin/Shawn and Nelson are simply the best and couldn’t have been more helpful. The deal was fair and the negotiations a non-event. Yes....... I’ll be back.

Shawn Winn

November 13, 2018

"New car experience "

- rebrowning

I was. recommended to Coggin Honda through the Costco auto purchase program. I was called by Rob Smith of their internet sales department. Rob was very cordial and understanding of my schedule issues. Upon arrival we were warmly greeted. I had toldRob ahead of time the model and coloring was looking for. He had pulled the exact model and color from their inventory and had it up front waiting for us. He gave us an extensive test drive to make sure we were able to understand all of the new features. At no time did we feel rushed or pressured. After the test drive we were greeted by the sales director Nelson Merced. Nelson explained the next steps. After a short time time Nelson returned with their offer. After some fair civil negotiations we came to an agreement. At no time was there any pressure selling or other tactics. After all the paperwork was completed we left feeling that we got a fair deal and were always treated with curtesy and respect. I recommend Rob and Nelson strongly as they are both professionals.

Nelson Merced

October 31, 2018

"Unprofessional team"

- mguaraz120

These people truly do not care about you after the sale. I would not recommend this place to anyone. My wife and I made that mistake and now I feel obligated to warn anyone who's seeking to buy a car. Stay away from this place!!!

Nelson Merced