Coggin Honda of St. Augustine

Gage Kirkendoll

November 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Holliejan

e are very happy with the experience on purchasing our 2015 CRV EXL with Honda of St. Augustine.  It was a stress-free experience, which is a first for me.   First I was interested in a HRV and they let me take it home to make sure it was for me.  I returned it and decided I would like a larger car.  Ayn, our sales person, found the CRV EXL out of town and had it delivered to us.  We settled on a price that was discussed.  Nothing was changed and it went smoothly.  I even had a slight problem after the vehicle was home for a week and they stepped up to the plate with no argument and fixed the problem.  Thank you Ayn Bishop and the others involved in our experience.

Ayn Bishop

November 12, 2017

"Great Experience and Attention to Detail!"

- KCC

Wonderful experience with Gage Kirkendoll at Coggin Honda of St. Augustine. First, let me say we are active duty military stationed overseas and were looking to buy a car while home stateside on leave. Gage was only one of two associates willing to put a quote in an email of a new Honda Civic we wanted to buy. Our communications transpired over a month and we notified him we were coming into town and looking to get a deal done. He contacted us with an offer at about 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon and we followed up on it and left the dealership with a new car. Everything was as he said it would be, no gimmicks or extra fees, and we were able to take advantage of the Military Appreciation Offer given by corporate Honda, as well as the special financing. I would highly recommend Gage to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle!

Gage Kirkendoll

November 06, 2017

"We left feeling really good!"

- Robert Lauriault

After having an unpleasant experience in Gainesville we caste about for another Honda dealership in North Florida to visit. All the inland Florida stores seemed to be owned by the same company as the one in Gainesville so we made sure that Coggin had no connection with those people and chose the dealership in St. Augustine as that is where we have friends and family to visit. James Paul introduced us to the CRV of our choice and we could not have asked for a better sales person. He was thoroughly knowledgeable about all the many features of the car, but more importantly to us, he immediately struck us as a straightforward guy with nothing up his sleeve. We left having the feeling that we not only had bought a car, but had made a friend. Augustine, the finance manager, was also a terrific guy and entertained us with hilarious stories about his wonderful family. And I should add, found us low interest rates which with the very reasonable sticker price, made us feel that we had gotten a good deal on the car.

Augustine DeCruz