Coggin Honda of St. Augustine

Debbie Girdwood

December 11, 2017

"Great experience! "

- Blahachelsea

James Paul was super friendly, did not pressure me to get anything I didn’t want too. He helped me get my first car and he made the process super easy! Definitely would recommended coming here and seeing JP, great experience overall.

James Paul

December 11, 2017

"The sales dept. Employees were friendly and courteous, they "

- PurpleTW

Other dealers put pressure on their customers and thats not a friend. The price was reasonable and mileages was under 40,000. I will trade in my Toyota Corolla in for a better value! Thanks Coggins Honda @St.Augustine

Augustine DeCruz
3.0
Gage Kirkendoll
3.0

December 08, 2017

"Great Dealership"

- Maliliba Birregah

I had a great experience buying a car at Coggin Honda of St Augustin. I was able to bargain and I got the price I wanted. The manager and the staff were friendly and respectul. I live in Tampa, the manager sent a driver to pick me from my home. I will recommend this dealership.

Jeff Erickson