College Chevrolet Buick

333 Bemer St, Albion, Michigan 49224

34 Reviews of College Chevrolet Buick

March 06, 2019

"Reliable, courtesy, and knowledgeable"

- rcsmith

I was a bit surprised of the nonpressure sales that I experienced, that my salesman let me tell him what I was looking for and how helpful in choosing equipment that I was looking for and how helpful with the loan application and getting everything thru.

Mar 08, 2019 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. At College Chevrolet Buick, we strive to provide total customer satisfaction to all of our clients. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

February 22, 2019

"New truck "

- Red

Not looking at the time,but the deal was to good to pass. Third truck from college,I hope to do a few more. Service department is one of the best.

Feb 26, 2019 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you so much for rating us 5 stars! We truly appreciate your continued loyalty with us and are very glad you think so highly of our service department. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and enjoy your new truck!

February 20, 2019

"Friendly, relaxed, easy to work with"

- scv89

I have now purchased two vehicles through College Chevrolet and both experiences have been extremely positive for me. Not only did they have enough of a selection to help me find something to meet my unique needs, the whole process was painless.

Other Employees : Christian Quada
Feb 22, 2019 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Matthew, thank you for coming back again to do business, we're glad we could give you another positive visit! Enjoy your new ride, and let us know if you need anymore help!

December 26, 2018

"Best people for a new car deal."

- Vern;m

I look for my next car for over a month and I meet lots of people , some good, fair, not so good and the cars were the same good too not so good , the folks at College Chevy Buick treat us with no presser. I give the sale a win for us and if you are looking I highly think you will not do better then the people at College Chevrolet Buick. Vern; M

Stephanie Wilhelm
Dec 27, 2018 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Great to hear Vern! We are glad that we were able to get you into a car you are happy with! We look forward to having you back and thanks for the recommendation!

December 06, 2018

"Alternator Question"

- Buck

Dale picked up my vehicle at our home and left his to drive. Dale had the question resolved and delivered my vehicle to my home. Great service.

Dale Bannister
Dec 07, 2018 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Thank you for your wonderful review, Buck! We are glad Dale provided you with our excellent service! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

November 28, 2018

"Great dealership "

- Jeep3

Everyone was very friendly and professional! The process went very smoothly and quickly. We couldn’t have asked for better service! We will use this dealership in the future

Nov 30, 2018 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Thanks for your great review! We're glad everything went so well with your recent visit. We hope you'll continue to keep us in mind for any future car needs!

November 27, 2018

"College "

- Shiloh45!

Understood my needs for my car. Everything was good. This is my second purchase here. Very attentive staff. Provided pros and cons. Changes from 2014 to now. Upgrades

Other Employees : Finance man
Dec 06, 2018 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Thanks for continuing to choose us for your car needs! It means a lot that you returned for a second purchase. We hope to continue earning your business well into the future!

November 03, 2018

"Great Service, Great Prices "

- Newwhitetruck

Honest people! Great prices! We will be back. Everyone was very welcoming and patient while I went through the process of buying our new truck! Thanks again

David Benham
Nov 05, 2018 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Thanks for the review! It sounds like you had a positive experience at our dealership and we are so glad that our team was accommodating to you. We look forward to seeing you again.

September 29, 2018

"Mike McCann was very helpful and pleasure to work with. "

- John15

I was treated very well by Mike and all the staff. Everyone was friendly and well informed about the car and made me feel very comfortable working with them all.

Chuck Hiatt
Oct 02, 2018 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Thanks for taking time to leave a review John. We are pleased to hear that Mike was able to help you in buying a car! We look forward to seeing you again!

September 22, 2018

"Great Service"

- MAXX1001

Immediate diagnosis even without a scheduled appointment. Corrected the problem quickly and back on the road with air conditioning working. Highly professional and customer friendly.

Kevin Markovich, RobPeterson
Sep 24, 2018 -

College Chevrolet Buick responded

Chas, it's great to hear that your experience with our service team was a great one! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon.