College Park Honda

Internet Sales
Alpha Diallo, Service Advisor, College Park Honda

Alpha Diallo

September 07, 2017

"Excellent experience with great sales person."

- kagnachew chanyalew

Thanks for the opportunity. Empathy, responsibility and focus - I saw all these in Sam. He was professional and willing to satisfy my interest. He made me feel comfortable and worked as a team to satisfy me. he made confident that it was the right vehicle to me . Also, he had contacted me regarding my satisfaction. I had excellent experience with Sam... great personality, right place, in the right dealership.

September 04, 2017

"Great car, great service"

- Jane1234

Sam was so helpful and responsive throughout the process and the entire staff was very helpful. No sales pressure, just helped us find the right car for my daughter at the right price! I highly recommend Sam and the team at College Park Honda!

August 22, 2017

"Mike Best is the Best"

- Jennifer

Pleasant experience every time. I bring my Honda Civic for maintenance once in a while. Mike Best is always very helpful and always hot. :D

Mike Best