Collierville Auto Center

Finance and Sales
Jeff Ward, Sales, Collierville Auto Center

Jeff Ward

July 27, 2018

"Best overall sales experience I have ever had."

- MRiley901

I bought a Tahoe Collierville Auto Center. From start to finish of my purchase, I never encountered an ounce of pressure from the sales person, Beth Hamby. Everything went smoothly and every person I have met with this company has been professional and courteous. I love my car and appreciate the salesperson for her patience and her quick response to calls and texts.

Other Employees : Sherry

July 03, 2018

"Won’t provide tags "

- Frost324

I got a car in late February it is july 3 i still do not have Registered tags yet I’m getting the run around i just want my TAGS!!!!!

Jeff Ward
Sam Ward

March 01, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever!"

- S_Bennett

We thoroughly enjoyed the car buying experience here! That can’t be said about most of our experiences at other places. Everyone was so friendly! Our first impression was honest, genuine and trustworthy. We felt very comfortable and happy about the car we bought!

Other Employees : Janet Piacenti

Used 2013 BMW X5

2013 BMW X5

Used 2016 Audi Q3

2016 Audi Q3

• Free healthy snacks and fresh fruit
  • Complimentary wine and cold draft beer.
Collierville Auto Center, Collierville, TN, 38017