Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

200 West Street Rd, Feasterville, Pennsylvania 19053 Directions

496 Reviews of Colonial Volkswagen Subaru

April 19, 2018

"Bought a new Crosstrek with a scratch"

- LML

I purchased a new 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV from Colonial a few years ago. Before I drove it off the lot (after signing the papers), we discovered a scratch on the back passenger side. The salesman and the manager examined the scratch, did not seem concerned and stated I could bring the car back to buff out the scratch. A few weeks later, I brought the vehicle back to the Dealership’s Service Department, but unfortunately they were unable to fix the scratch (as it was not a surface scratch- it was deeper than originally thought). The attempts to fix the scratch actually made the scratch more noticeable (as recognized by the service department). They stated that they needed take the vehicle to a body shop and have the entire side panel of the vehicle repainted (which would take a few days to complete the work). Not only will I be inconvenienced to bring the car back, but I would also need a rental car for the time period. I was quite unsatisfied to receive this news. I have taken time to speak with professionals and research the topic. No aftermarket paint job can hold up as well as OEM. It can chip and scratch easier then factory and there can be issues with color matching. OEM has a much better painting system and baking system. In addition, value is affected when a car has had paintwork. I would not have taken custody of the car if I thought there was a significant paint issue. Due to my concerns with durability, color matching, and devaluation, I am very unhappy.

Tony Kuznetsov
April 06, 2018

"Check in hand, ready to buy"

- Disappointed

We hurried over to the dealership Friday evening, got there about 7:30 pm. We looked around and went inside to deal with a salesperson. We walked in the door and he walked out into an office. We waited for 20 minutes and caught him peeking out to see if we were still there. Tomorrow we buy from the other dealership!!

Kevin Bryson
Karen Byrd
Tony Kuznetsov
Eric Stamps
Other Employees : Unknown salesperson evening Fri 4/6/2018
March 27, 2018

"BAIT AND SWITCH"

- Mrtodd21

Hello, I saw an ad on Auto Trader for a 2015 Subaru WRX LIMITED CERTIFIED. I filled the online inquiry out and I was contacted right away from Dawn DeJesus. Dawn was very responsive and friendly. I came into the dealership on my lunch break and was greeted by Suketu Ghandi. I told Mr. Suke that I was here to see Dawn and he explained he could help me. I explained to Mr Suke what brought me in and he asked why would you want a car that is already 3 years old when I can put you in a brand new car cheaper. So I went over the options I wanted and he said he would get back to me. He got back to me with a payment $200 more per month that what the used car payment would be. I said that I just wanted the car that I originally saw that brought me in. He still said well let me talk to my girl in finance and see what we can do. I thought this was really weird that a salesman would talk me out of getting what I wanted. So I put 2 & 2 together and called the dealership and asked if the car was still available . The person on the phone said I am sorry it is sold, and I asked If Suke was the one that sold the car and the answer was yes. Suke was not honest from the beginning and should of been up front with me and said that the car was sold especially since he sold the car. This was not a good experience .

Suketu Ghandi
February 28, 2018

"What a Great day. "

- Leslie Mitchell

What an awesome Team at Colonial Volkswagen Subaru. My first contact was by phone with Dawn Dejesus. She was so nice and understood my need to just come and check out the inventory. She greeted me like we were friends. She is perfect for her position . I met Daniel Reardon and he was so helpful ,patient and made my experience buying a new car fun. He was very informative and helped me through the process and made this "big decision "fun. Never did i feel pressured into any decision. He is an Awesome salesmen and he totally made this experience FUN! I I must mention Justin Gliem and what a pleasure it was to talk to him. he is a bright light! I have to mention what a great sport William was when he heard that Daniel helped me with my purchase. Your team deserves more than five stars. I definitely will be referring my friends and family when they ask about my beautiful new Jetta. Les

Daniel Reardon
Dawn DeJesus
Other Employees : william-Sales
February 20, 2018

"Best parts experience ever!"

- Doctor Jack

Ordered parts for my vehicle. Came in as promised and the staff was great! Mike was so helpful and knowledgeable. If you need parts for your vehicle this is the place!

Mike Katze
Larry Shaul
January 28, 2018

"my 9th subaru from this dealership"

- rich75

This is my 9th Subaru from Colonial. Dave Johnson (DJ) has been my sales person and Dennis McGettigan has been by service person. All 9 have been great experiences. This lease financials were handled by Erica Kopp & Justin Gliem and was great.

David Johnson
Dennis Mcgettigan
Erica Kopp
January 26, 2018

"Just an amazing experience all around!"

- James Knoneborg

All around a great review! The sales person David Johnson was AMAZING! Great stand up guy who helped me get a great deal and gave me great rewards in money off and gifts of Subaru.. 2 key chains.. 2 notebooks with pens.. and Subaru rally tee shirts! And gave the same amount of gifts to my mother who is always a subaru owner! Which is awesome! Great guy as was Lorraine the fincial advisor who was AMAZING! AMAZING! She helped me with pricing and got me the best rewards possible!

David Johnson
Mike Katze
January 24, 2018

"Max and Justin"

- Tom B.

Max was very easy to deal with, quick sale with a trade in. Justin in Finance was fantastic went about and beyond! Would come back again when shopping for my kids needs.

Max Shuster
January 23, 2018

"Knowledgeable and Friendly "

- Christina Pulaski

Mani was our sales representative and she was amazing. It is important to me not to be hassled into buying anything and she was patient and answered all our questions. She made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend if you are thinking of buying a Subaru, please go here and even ask for Mani!

Mani Saengchanthalath
Lorraine Dugan
January 21, 2018

"Amazing experience"

- Jacob Rickards

Someone came out to us right away. Made sure that we were in the right vehicle for us before we even talked numbers. Very warming and bent backwards just to make sure we were accommodated.

Mani Saengchanthalath