Columbine Ford

Jose Gomez

Korey  Cranor, Sales, Columbine Ford

Korey Cranor

October 16, 2017

"Ravvi was the best salesman I have ever worked with."

- Stacey Jackson

Ravvi was the best salesman I have ever worked with. He was very professional and easy to talk to. He understood what I was looking for and was able to get me into my new car. He explained every feature that was associated with the car. Explained how things worked while on the test drive. It was an excellent experience overall. I will recommend him and Columbine Ford to all of my friends.

R.S. Dukes

October 15, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Kathy Kellum

It was the least stressful car purchase I have every made. I felt like everyone was up front with me an honest and didn't not encounter any pressure sales. The entire team made great efforts to get me in the car I wanted with the best financial assistance they could get me.

Brad Wilkins
Tina Bowlan
Brandun Weeden

October 15, 2017

"Best Dealer Iv'e Ever Dealt With"

- orion3780

I told Josh what I wanted, he and Tina made it happen. I was trading in a 2013 Expedition and needed a fuel efficient car for the wife, a 2017 Explorer, and a new tow rig, my 2017 F-250 Diesel. Now we get the best of both worlds!

Josh Bowen