Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Columbus Motor Company

2806 23rd St, Columbus, Nebraska 68601 Directions

77 Reviews of Columbus Motor Company

April 09, 2019

"Excellant with our emergency diesel repair. "

- Abc

Our deisel broke down (injectors) while hauling horses thru, they not only got the repair done quickly, they also helped connect me with a place for my horses.

Brian Marker
Jeremy Miller
Other Employees : Stefan? Not sure name..sales
Apr 09, 2019 -

Columbus Motor Company responded

Thank you very much for allowing us to help you!! We truly appreciate the opportunity and if you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!! Janice, Internet Manager

September 02, 2018

"Pleasant"

- 881969

Nice and calm sales people . They have me time to look.When I decided on my purchase,they were very straightforward with price negotiations I was happy with our deal.Also ,it was after 7,past business hours.It says a lot! Also gave me choice to turn in at 30 days,if not like.

Fernando Lopez
Sep 07, 2018 -

Columbus Motor Company responded

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we strive everyday to give every customer the best buying experience we can.

August 01, 2018

"Would recommend"

- Happy.Couple

Everyone at the dealership was very polite & easy to deal with. We never felt pressured once. Good communication before, durring and after the sale. We would recommend Columbus Motors to anyone looking for a fair deal on a good vehicle.

July 16, 2018

"Great Easy & Fun Experience "

- JeremyD

Joslyn was very helpful. She helped me find exactly what I was looking for and went above and beyond what I was expecting. She was super friendly especially with my dad being difficult

July 12, 2018

"Personalized Service"

- Chevygirl

Thank you to Columbus Motor Company for delivering exceptional customer service. From the moment I walked in the front door, I was welcomed and greeted, and all of my car buying needs were met in a timely manner. Thank you to Steve and Roberto for making each stage of the car buying experience organized and friendly. I'm very happy with my purchase and will recommend this dealership to family and friends.

Roberto Dorado
July 09, 2018

"Van Shopping"

- theuldrichs

The salesperson and everyone in the dealership made us feel at home. There was no pressure to buy anything or to be pushed into a vehicle we didn’t want. We had an idea of what we wanted going in, and the salesperson showed us all of the available inventory, including a van that just arrived back from detailing. We appreciate the “one low price” model, which helps us to avoid the cat-and-mouse game of negotiating.

July 09, 2018

"Love Columbus Motor Company!"

- Kjones30

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Columbus Motor. We love working with Josselyn and crew! No haggles and great prices on great cars! Friendly service, no pressure to purchase and just plain nice people! Highly recommend them for your future needs!

July 05, 2018

"AWESOMENESS!!"

- Deniseroge2016

Thank you so much joslyn!!! Words can't begin to describe how I feel and what you have done for me!! This is my dream come true and so glad you were apart of it and made it possible for me and roge!!!! Definitely coming to see you on our next vehicle purchase!! God bless

July 03, 2018

"RAM purchase"

- Heidi W

Jocelyn at Columbus Motor company was so great to work with. I would recommend her to work with for any new purchase!! She worked well with my limited knowledge of trucks and help me understand all of the features.

June 29, 2018

"Very friendly and helpful"

- KyleD123

Joslyn and the whole team were very professional and helpful. Super friendly and made shopping for a vehicle a lot easier. There’s no pressure from the sales team and it’s a comfortable place to shop for a vehicle.