Commonwealth Honda

Sales Person

November 15, 2017

"Brake Work on Saturday"

- WilliamHenryPratt

I brought mt 2004 CRV in on a Saturday morning to check out a slight grinding noise from the brakes. Service tech Ryan Woodbury had the mechanics make a quick diagnosis of my problem and once I agreed to the proposed fix (rear brake pads/drums), I was back on the road in just over an hour. Not bad for a Saturday, which is always a busy time. Very pleased.

Ryan Woodbury

November 14, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Jason A

Jane Moran was fantastic! I was dreading the car buying experience, but Jane listened to my wants/needs for a new car, took me out on some test drives, and directed me to a great option that worked within my budget. She was pleasant and easy going; I never felt like she was trying to push a sale. I'd recommend her and Commonwealth Motors to anyone.

Jane Moran

November 13, 2017

"Amazing"

- Uriel estrella

I totally recomend bryian i love his service i went with bad credit más he help me to get my car. Bryian spend time and do a lot of work just to help you find out what car you love and he make that happend so you can have the nice car you ever dream about. I love you service. Hope i see you soon. People come yo bryian he is the best 😍

Jerome Nesbeth