Community Honda

Dennis Pieczynski, Sales Consultant, Community Honda

June 21, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Mary H.

I am very pleased wIth Community Honda. I just leased my second CRV from there. It’s a great car and I never had a minute’s trouble with my first. Dennis P., my salesman, gave me excellent customer service. I will happily recommend him to friends and family! Mary H.

June 07, 2018

"Fast, efficient, polite"

- chaosaxel

Worked with me to find an appropriate vehicle for my price, did lots of work for me to make the process as smooth as possible.

Jake Mueller

June 02, 2018

"Pleasant shopping experience once again"

- AHondafamily14161718

We have purchase our last 7 Honda’s from Community Honda, for four of these purchases, Dennis Pieczynski has been our Sales Associate. He is knowledgeable, courteous, and patiently answered our questions. He makes buying new cars enjoyable.

New 2018 Honda CR-V, $35145