Community Honda

13839 E Whittier Blvd, Whittier, California 90607 Directions

1 Review of Community Honda

February 27, 2009

"This was by far the easiest and absolute best car buying..."

- theschnooks

This was by far the easiest and absolute best car buying experience I've ever had. I usually dread visiting car lots and being chased around by dealers, or even worse being ignored because I'm not dressed sharp enough! (I'm talking about you cerritos nissan!) Well this was much different, we got to browse the cars on our own and when we were ready, we were warmly greeted by Frank, our salesman. He pointed out all the great features on the Civic we were considering and then we took it on a test drive. He never tried to talk us into a more expensive model, or adding a bunch of extras, he just let us get the model we wanted and gave us a great price we couldn't refuse. When it came to the paper work, it was smooth sailing and their financing even beat our credit unions interest rate. We were then sent to Art who patiently explained our contracts and additional warranty coverage, and got to watch us sign all of our official documents. He never made us feel like big idiots if we didn't consider additional coverage. (I'm talking to you again cerritos nissan!) We were also congratulated many times by various sales people, including Richard the sales manager. This is a dealership who knows the Honda name sales itself and won't try to pressure you in any way. Therefore I highly recommend Community Honda of Whittier! You rock!!!

Frank Mercado