Cornerstone KIA

Sales Associate

Dan Hegge, Sales Manager, Cornerstone KIA

Dan Hegge

October 11, 2018

"Will Swanson displayed exceptional peoples skills"

- Jislain80

I called Will, we met at at 8:00PM. The next day I drove off from the lot with my new vehicle. From the time I called till when I left with the car, Will was very detail oriented, very meticulous and so resourceful. Such an impeccable service I was given. I can be very analytic and ask lots of questions, but my wife was surprised how he filled all the blanks in my head without me posing a question. I highly commend his professionalism while at the same time embodying a friendly attitude towards his clientele.

October 03, 2018

"Fantastic dealership and experience."

- Carguy135

I want to thank Will Swanson for helping me into my new Kia! He made the finance process go by quickly and smoothly. I signed all the paperwork and he went over everything from my monthly payment to any accessories. Plus it came with free lifetime power train warranty, who can beat that?! I am very happy that Will was able to make it all work for me and give me an amazing experience!

Kirk Zroka
Jon Berg

October 02, 2018

"Awesome experience"

- Bmarshall

The people at Cornerstone wre awesome!! Will our salesman made the process easy and fun. It's the first car buying experience that I can say that about. His attention to detail and listening to our concerns made the process easy. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

New 2018 Kia Stinger, $44997