Cornerstone KIA

Tyronne (Ty) Gibson, Sales Associate, Cornerstone KIA

Tyronne (Ty) Gibson

Sales Associate

January 20, 2018

"CORNERSTONE KIA & TY GIBSON ARE A WINNERS!"

- BARTON DOUGLAS

CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER, MN IS A ROCK! WE WANTED A RED KIA SOUL, WHICH AS IT TURNED OUT WAS HARD TO FIND. TY GIBSON IS PERSISTENT,... PATIENT,... & PRODUCTIVE! HE FOUND THE CAR FOR US IN DULUTH, MN. I SEE WHY HE IS A SALES SUPERSTAR! THIS IS OUR 2ND LEASE & OUR 2ND SOUL FROM CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER. THE SERVICE, SALES & LEADERSHIP TEAM IS OUSTANDING! THIS TEAM IS A WINNER WITH THEIR VALUES TRANSLATED INTO LIFE! I'VE GOT A NEW CAR & NEW FRIENDS! THANKS, TY & EVERYONE AT CORNERSTONE KIA! BART & CAROL

Tyronne (Ty) Gibson
Dan Hegge
Jon Berg
Other Employees : Melina Kissel customer service is GREAT!

September 24, 2017

"I came, I saw, I drove home!"

- IgotaS550

Hassan is a young salesman with a veterans spirit. There was no extra of anything. Hassan listened to my list of desires; that I admit probably sounded more like a ransom note in a hostage situation...LOL!!! I made it clear that I was ready to buy and Cornerstone would get one shot to match me with a financier with agreeable terms. It took me longer to drive from St. Oaul to Elk River than it took Finance Manager (Dan) to orchestrate a deal for me. Dan was awesome! He was about his business; but was friendly, knowledgeable, and worked to find every option he could to help me protect my investment. You have to go through Dan to complete a purchase; but you should choose Hassan to get you into Dan's office. I did the math; and I found the following to be true: Hassan + Dan = Me driving home in my Mercedes S Class!!!

Hassan

August 06, 2017

"Most pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle"

- Happy customer

My husband and I decided to look at a Kia Sorento for a new vehicle. We were shown a used 2017 fleet vehicle and after several visits and an overnight take home we fell in love with it. Jake was our sales person and he was so easy to work with and was very pleasant. He answered all our questions and made sure we were comfortable. All in all it was a very pleasant experience.

Jake McSpadden