Cornerstone KIA

Tyronne (Ty) Gibson, Sales Associate, Cornerstone KIA

Tyronne (Ty) Gibson

Sales Associate

July 24, 2018

"Most comfortable used car buying experience ever!"

- SSnow

I worked with Jake McSpadden to inspect, test drive, and purchase a Toyota recently in Elk River. He was friendly, knowledgeable, interesting to talk with, and attentive to my questions. He made the used car process enjoyable and stress free. They were honest and upfront about the vehicle, and honored the lowest posted price I found online, even though the price on the car was $600 higher. I felt like everyone we met at the dealership was interested in serving our needs, and not trying to pressure us. I would recommend Jake, and this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle! Best wishes, Jake! It was a pleasure!! 👍🏽👍🏽

Jake McSpadden

January 20, 2018

"CORNERSTONE KIA & TY GIBSON ARE A WINNERS!"

- BARTON DOUGLAS

CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER, MN IS A ROCK! WE WANTED A RED KIA SOUL, WHICH AS IT TURNED OUT WAS HARD TO FIND. TY GIBSON IS PERSISTENT,... PATIENT,... & PRODUCTIVE! HE FOUND THE CAR FOR US IN DULUTH, MN. I SEE WHY HE IS A SALES SUPERSTAR! THIS IS OUR 2ND LEASE & OUR 2ND SOUL FROM CORNERSTONE KIA @ ELK RIVER. THE SERVICE, SALES & LEADERSHIP TEAM IS OUSTANDING! THIS TEAM IS A WINNER WITH THEIR VALUES TRANSLATED INTO LIFE! I'VE GOT A NEW CAR & NEW FRIENDS! THANKS, TY & EVERYONE AT CORNERSTONE KIA! BART & CAROL

Tyronne (Ty) Gibson
Dan Hegge
Jon Berg
Other Employees : Melina Kissel customer service is GREAT!

September 24, 2017

"I came, I saw, I drove home!"

- IgotaS550

Hassan is a young salesman with a veterans spirit. There was no extra of anything. Hassan listened to my list of desires; that I admit probably sounded more like a ransom note in a hostage situation...LOL!!! I made it clear that I was ready to buy and Cornerstone would get one shot to match me with a financier with agreeable terms. It took me longer to drive from St. Oaul to Elk River than it took Finance Manager (Dan) to orchestrate a deal for me. Dan was awesome! He was about his business; but was friendly, knowledgeable, and worked to find every option he could to help me protect my investment. You have to go through Dan to complete a purchase; but you should choose Hassan to get you into Dan's office. I did the math; and I found the following to be true: Hassan + Dan = Me driving home in my Mercedes S Class!!!

Hassan