I would like to take this opportunity to express a few improvements that could have made out experience satisfactory.
1. First time we went in to see the cars, the salesmen showed us two used Subaru WRX one of which was being “worked on” so it hadn’t been detailed and was having issues with the start button (should have seen this as the first warning). This is the one I liked since the color and style was what I has looking for so I told them I would be back the following weekend and I’d take my car for a trade in evaluation. The salesmen promised that the condition in which we viewed the WRX was not how you all normally do business (I.e. not clean/detailed) and that by the appointment it would be more “presentable”. At this point, my wife was not impressed and we almost didn’t return however I felt we should give them a chance.
2. When we arrived to the appointment, the car was in the same condition as when we last saw it (a week ago). But we were assured it’d be detailed before we left the lot, if purchased.
3. Overall attention during the purchase was horrid. We weren’t even offereqd a cup of water and although we could’ve asked for one, every other dealership we’ve been through while purchasing other vehicles, water is the minimum we are offered. Looking back, we should’ve left, however I insisted we stay. My pregnant wife was ready to leave.
4. Finally signed the paperwork after paying cash and trading in our vehicle (no loan) and when we went out to get the car it hadn’t been detailed/cleaned! It was vacuumed but they didn’t even attempt to take the window stickers/tape or paint off. The excuse was that the car wash in the back was locked and no one had the key. Beyond disappointed at this point.
5. Drove to get gas and waited 20 min while the card worked and then had to drive the representative back to Subaru. First time I’ve had to do that.
6. Five hours after we drove off the lot the passenger window would not go up. I understand this is a risk when purchasing a used car but everything was in “great working condition” per the salesmen and we had checked during test drive. Just another disappointment.
7. 24 hours after driving off the lot, the car would not move, however car indicated high rpm. Emailed the salesman who sold us the car three times to see what we could workout and no response was ever given until my cousin helped me call the dealership the following day and we spoke with David Cardona, sales manager. David was the only one who offered to take the car in for a diagnostic. Turned out the clutch was burnt and I was offered a discount on the repair. Nonetheless, it still left a bad impression in what this dealership puts out.
In summary, our experience was beyond unsatisfactory. We will not return for another purchase at this dealership and will advise friends and family to beware and reconsider other makes and models if we are left with the same disappointment after the repairs.
also i didn't receive my licence plate yet , after 1 1/2 month of my purchase.