Courtesy Ford Lincoln Sales

1 Review of Courtesy Ford Lincoln Sales

November 10, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service!"

- Whiskey910

I can't begin to describe how happy I am with the level of customer service I received from Bill, my Sales rep & Cory, the finance manger! I am in the military in KS and when I inquired about the F-250 online, Bill immediately reached out, got some info from me and due to me being 4 hours away, was able to get me a very fair, honest appraisal with the pictures I sent him of my trade in. Him and his manager negotiated a very fair price and had everything ready for me when my wife and I showed up today as well. Cory was outstanding and down to earth and made all the paperwork seamless and super easy. All in all, I was in and out of the dealership in 60 minutes....including a 20 minute test drive! I highly recommend the drive to this dealership! They will treat you right, shoot you straight and bend over backwards to help you out! I will defiantly go back to them for future vehicle purchases if I am at all able to!

Bill; Cory