Courtesy Hyundai Tampa

FINANCE

April 06, 2018

"Good experience"

- JamesQuaglietta

Me and my son had a good buying experience at this dealership. My son went onto the internet and found a used certified 2015 Hyundai, fully loaded. He called the internet manager, Jorge and set an appointment. We went down to the dealership and were referred to salesman David Lapp. We went for a test ride. Then my son negotiated the deal. Jorge and David did a great job in making the deal work. David showed me the main features of the car. I am a senior citizen so some of the technological features escape me. David has been wonderful in continuing to help explain the features of the car. Kudos to Jorge, David, and my son. My son may buy a car from David, and I will certainly buy my future cars from David.

Jorge,manager and David Lapp, salesman

March 22, 2018

"Bait and Switch"

- David M

Completely wasted our time and evening. We had discussed a specific car with a specific trade in for a specific price and when we went in, test drove the vehicle, and were ready to sign, they told us they couldn't get anywhere near the price we were talking about earlier and that it would be somewhere around $70 more per month. When I explained to the manager that I didn't appreciate them wasting our time he didn't see how he had wasted it. We were completely up front about what we had to trade in, what we wanted, and what we were willing to pay... Of course Hyundai Tampa had to live up to the stereotype of shady car salesman.

Other Employees : Sales Manager - don't remember his name since we walked out after the bullcrap

March 16, 2018

"AMAZING car dealership and OUTSTANDING team! "

- Cynthya

Everybody at this dealership was extremely helpful and polite. Thank you to kamal for all of your help!! I will be back. Thank you so much

Momenul Akhand