Courtesy Hyundai Tampa

Sales & Leasing

July 24, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Consumer Specialist

Really the best one in my life it was a extravagant experience such a friendly person i highly recommended her to anyone that is interested.

Kaitlin Heine

July 23, 2018

"Stay Away From This Place"

- Fhscheer63

I have never had such a horrific experience until I came to Courtesy Hyundai. My husband was looking to into trading his vehicle in, and he was upfront with how much he owed and his credit score. Julian told him that they will definitely be able to work out a deal and that Tim had a bank in mind and we would have an answer within 30minutes to an hour, so we went in. Julian handed up off to Austin. Austin was very informative and honest, so we thought. My husband filled out the credit application AGAIN and stated what kind of vehicle he wanted and why. This is where all the lies begin. We waited a few minutes, then Austin came back and stated that Tim the finance director was on the phone with the bank working out a deal so while we waited to hear something we went and test drove a Santa Fe Sport. My husband wasn’t too thrilled about the vehicle, so we looked at the third row Santa Fe instead. When we went back in to talk numbers, Austin came back with a breakdown of monthly payments starting at $800 a month. My husband had told him earlier that he didn’t want a payment over $420. My husband said no to that offer, then inquired about the Sonata. Austin, came back with the same paper but the payment went down to $551, Austin stated that we would have a better chance with a lower payment if I were added onto the loan because of my credit score. I didn’t want to cosign because I had just purchased a vehicle and didn’t want a bunch of inquires, but Austin assured me that it would only be 1 inquiry because Tim already had the bank of the phone. I told Austin I didn’t want anything submitted to the banks until I had an estimation on what the monthly payments might be with me on it. He stated that was not a problem. I filled out of the credit application, and we waited. 2 hours later. I get credit alerts indicating that my credit was hit not once, but 7 times. At this point, I’m pissed cause I was lied too. Austin stated he had no idea it was being submitted to several other banks. Another hour goes by, and Austin comes out stating that the bank wants to know how I was able to purchase my vehicle on my income. First of all, you don’t know how much I put down nor do know how much the total vehicle was. I was a co-signer, so I didn’t put my complete income since the car wasn’t for me, and my husband makes almost 6 figures by himself. Fast forward Austin stated the only way we can do the loan is if I was on it by myself, another lie. I just purchased a new car myself, so I know I didn’t qualify for a second loan. Another hour goes by, and we finally meet with a finance manager, but not with Tim. This guy told us there is no way we can get a loan, because of my husband’s credit score and the fact that I just purchased a car. It took 4 hours to get a NO. This finance manager told us he didn’t know much about the deal we were working out but was just looking into the computer. What happened to the bank that Tim was on the phone, what happened to the deal he was working out. We were there for 4 hours and were told nothing but numerous lies. This place is a joke. 1

Julian Morales
Other Employees : Tim and Austin

July 18, 2018

"Sales experience "

- Narsh

Hah where to start...after few calls back and forth with Mike (a typical ordinary liar), he calls me back with an pre approved offer just to get me in. Went in with my wife to see him. Didn’t even bother to welcome us, for 20 minutes we were told he was busy.. while talking to the receptionist lady finally a new intern had the decency to come up and ask if we are being helped..later the new guy offered to help, explained to him what was the deal offered by his liar coworker...sat down and filled up paperwork as usual, he said we are not gonna run your credit but the manager just needs to verify your social info and of course they did run my credit without my permission...if you wanna run it you just have to say so not trying to hide it..the new guy comes with the first pencil which was nowhere close to the deal offered by Mike the Liar which the whole time he was sitting one table further..of course it wasn’t gonna work..on our way out here comes the famous Mike the Liar, presenting himself as a manager who was simply trying to hide himself behind the manager’s name..he didn’t even have the decency to present who he really is because he took the short cut and again because he’s an ordinary liar..2 min later after we left, boom there’s a voice mail on my phone liars talking crap between them abt the situation and the irony is they forgot that it was being recorded as an voicemail..hah..5 minutes later their coworker Brittany calles and leaves a voicemail saying that come back you are approved now..hah..Bottom line this place Courtesy Hyundai Tampa is run by INFANTS, which they still haven’t learned what CUSTOMER SERVICE is, what PEOPLE’S MANNERS are and they definitely have NO RESPECT for their own freaking customers..LAME!!

Mike