Courtesy Palm Harbor Honda

Internet Sales Manager

Don  Carrube , Sales Consultant , Courtesy Palm Harbor Honda

Don Carrube

January 09, 2019

"Not a pleasant experience"

- AlexK

My last 3 cars I purchased through internet sales, usually contacting dealerships within 100 mile radius and ask them to give me the best offer they can give me. Given that I can have anywhere between 15-25 dealerships to talk to so there is no way to visit them all . James, kept pushing to visit Palm Harbor Honda and when I told him that I got better offer (and gave OTD price) he essentially called me a liar saying that he knows pricing and I could have not possibly have that offer. I've given same OTD price to others and when they couldn't match they just gave their best, but I never got a backlash like one from James. I have worked with Palm Harbor Honda before, but with different internet sales manager/director, and it was much more pleasant experience.

James Holsten

December 20, 2018

"Friendly helpful staff! "

- Leslie1234

The staff was very friendly, especially Ali. He made the process easy, quick, and exciting! Make sure you ask for him when you stop by!

November 19, 2018

"Customer Service"

- Jtroun

I was trading in my used truck for a new car. I actually researched the salespeople at this location using dealerrater. Ali came highly recommended and he did not disappoint. Ali is very personable and pleasant to work with. He answered all my questions and help me get a deal done that was pleasing to me. I was able to get a fair price for my trade and the buying process was pleasant. Ali, Ron, Murad and everyone there made me feel at home.

Ali Ghomshe